Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Best bed liner for coating my fender flares?

Old 10-01-2011, 08:44 PM   #2
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
I used Duplicolor Bed Armor in an aerosol can for my sliders. Seems to work well. And you can spray more coats anytime to touch up trail damage.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:47 AM   #3
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
I used Duplicolor Bed Armor in an aerosol can for my sliders. Seems to work well. And you can spray more coats anytime to touch up trail damage.
This. The spray on is a bit cheaper than the roll on stuff and it's easier to hang on to for later touch ups.
Just take your time and clean/prep the flares and you'll be alright...
Old 10-02-2011, 09:18 AM   #4
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
I had my fender flares and rocker panels Line-X'd and am very happy with the look and what seems to be the protection factor. I was told that to prevent fading they had something they could add (UV protectant) to keep it from fading. I think it looks nice - good luck with your truck!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/netdep/6160982918/