Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

couple things added to the tacoma

Old 10-04-2011, 07:01 PM   #21
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
Not my style. But I admire your creativity.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:02 PM   #22
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
NICE! Your truck and mine are mortal enemies!

Old 10-04-2011, 07:08 PM   #23
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewFalk View Post
Not my style. But I admire your persistence.
X2
Old 10-04-2011, 07:48 PM   #24
jesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud of

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhuff29 View Post
I like it, pretty good ideas and the red in the headlights is bada!@#
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
Interesting
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneBIGroom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
That's hot.
thnks
Old 10-04-2011, 07:50 PM   #25
jesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud of

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by captclueless View Post
NICE! Your truck and mine are mortal enemies!

it looks real clean ilike
Old 10-05-2011, 10:55 AM   #27
Kurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kurdain's Tacoma Gallery
ANY red lights other than tail lights are very illegal in all 50 states (don't know where you're from though).
It can be a very sizable fine if you get caught, on top of the fix-it tickets they can be down right mean about it since only emergency vehicles are allowed red or blue lights forward.

Just saying.
Very creative and you did a good job. I've never been a fan of the autobot/decepticon badges on cars though.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:31 AM   #28
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurdain View Post

I've never been a fan of the autobot/decepticon badges on cars though.
I figure it's me expressing myself through my truck. Kind of like people who put stickers of items they have on their trucks, or sports team logos.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:54 AM   #29
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurdain View Post
ANY red lights other than tail lights are very illegal in all 50 states (don't know where you're from though).
It can be a very sizable fine if you get caught, on top of the fix-it tickets they can be down right mean about it since only emergency vehicles are allowed red or blue lights forward.

Just saying.
Very creative and you did a good job. I've never been a fan of the autobot/decepticon badges on cars though.
Yeah there is no way that's legal. I forsee a heavy fine.

+1 for creativity though
Old 10-05-2011, 12:34 PM   #30
Kurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shedKurdain is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kurdain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by captclueless View Post
I figure it's me expressing myself through my truck. Kind of like people who put stickers of items they have on their trucks, or sports team logos.
Of course.

Most importantly though you did good job, and that's what counts.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:37 PM   #31
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Very unique.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:41 PM   #33
fjrmurph will become famous soon enoughfjrmurph will become famous soon enough
fjrmurph's Tacoma Gallery
one pic there looks like you have carbon fibre on the hood?
Old 10-05-2011, 03:22 PM   #34
JRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to beholdJRader1790 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Josh
JRader1790's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjrmurph View Post
+1, that was my original thought... But everyone said it was painted so I kept my mouth shut.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:34 PM   #35
Pill it till you kill it!
DheadTaco is on a distinguished road

DheadTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLINOISTACOMAGUY View Post
Dude that shit is funny.

Thought the same thing...Interesting

Similar signature?
Old 10-07-2011, 12:59 AM   #36

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjrmurph View Post
it was but i got tired of the look
Old 10-07-2011, 02:26 AM   #37
Professional Goofball
zul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to behold
zul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
+1
Not gonna lie, If I saw a truck on the road like that I'd snort a little bit out of amusement Just my different taste. But I admire the work you put into the truck to make it 'yours'. Good job.

edit: Oh and I agree about the red in the headlight - its one thing to be creative and unique, it's another to boldly break the law in a manner that could cause safety hazards on the road. I'd take out the colored LED's
Old 10-07-2011, 03:52 PM   #38

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zul View Post
+1
Not gonna lie, If I saw a truck on the road like that I'd snort a little bit out of amusement Just my different taste. But I admire the work you put into the truck to make it 'yours'. Good job.

edit: Oh and I agree about the red in the headlight - its one thing to be creative and unique, it's another to boldly break the law in a manner that could cause safety hazards on the road. I'd take out the colored LED's
red led dont come on with my headlights
Old 10-07-2011, 04:28 PM   #39
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
I think I must be gay, because I actually kinda like this.... some of it..... at least I like the retro stripes on the side.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:36 PM   #40
Ghost9 is on a distinguished road

Ghost9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X3