Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

couple things added to the tacoma

Old 10-04-2011, 04:39 PM   #1
jesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud of

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
couple things added to the tacoma

some things i did to the truck recently
Old 10-04-2011, 04:40 PM   #2
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
is that plasti derp?
Old 10-04-2011, 04:41 PM   #3
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
wow theres so much going on, howd you do all that to the headlights?
Old 10-04-2011, 04:47 PM   #4
jesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud of

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
is that plasti derp?
its flat black
Old 10-04-2011, 04:49 PM   #5
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
x2 too much to look at. I like it minus the bull bar (but that seems to be a love hate mod here).
Old 10-04-2011, 04:51 PM   #6

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i replaced the halos for some ccfls halos cause it came with those crappy led halos. and bout some audistlye led strip to go on the top. nd if you open the headlights up where the projector is on the bottom you should see the piece of metal thts the cut off line if you put any color light aimed at it itll glow that color
Old 10-04-2011, 04:51 PM   #7
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusc View Post
its flat black
so you spray painted your hood? what happens in a couple months when it starts chipping from rocks?
Old 10-04-2011, 04:52 PM   #8
Quote:
i replaced the halos for some ccfls halos cause it came with those crappy led halos. and bout some audistlye led strip to go on the top. nd if you open the headlights up where the projector is on the bottom you should see the piece of metal thts the cut off line if you put any color light aimed at it itll glow that color
thats pretty cool im loving the red in the headlight but all the LEDs make it seem like too much is going on, i used to have these headlights too but i got over it
Old 10-04-2011, 04:52 PM   #9
plurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
plurpimpin's Tacoma Gallery
OH MY GOD! DOES YOUR TRUCK TURN INTO A FIGHTING ROBOT FROM SPACE???????
Old 10-04-2011, 04:55 PM   #10

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so you spray painted your hood? what happens in a couple months when it starts chipping from rocks?
i sanded it between coats so it would last longer i might paint it next summer
Old 10-04-2011, 04:56 PM   #11
Quote:
i sanded it between coats so it would last longer i might paint it next summer
sweet, hopefully it lasts
Old 10-04-2011, 04:56 PM   #12

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thats pretty cool im loving the red in the headlight but all the LEDs make it seem like too much is going on, i used to have these headlights too but i got over it
yea the only one i dont like i that one red led by itself
Old 10-04-2011, 04:57 PM   #13

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by plurpimpin View Post
only at night
Old 10-04-2011, 04:58 PM   #14
ILLINOISTACOMAGUY is on a distinguished road

Navy: CHIEF PETTY OFFICER
Name: Darryl
ILLINOISTACOMAGUY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by plurpimpin View Post

Dude that shit is funny.

Thought the same thing...Interesting
Old 10-04-2011, 05:02 PM   #15
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
BumbleBee is going to be buzzin' about this one....

Loving the red/black going on there.
Old 10-04-2011, 05:12 PM   #16

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
x2 too much to look at. I like it minus the bull bar (but that seems to be a love hate mod here).
yea ive gotten that alot but ive always liked them ill prolly take it off whenever i get the lt lift
Old 10-04-2011, 05:15 PM   #17
TpƐwom
mhuff29 is on a distinguished road

Army: 1LT Battalion S2 SIGINT Officer
Name: Matt
mhuff29's Tacoma Gallery
I like it, pretty good ideas and the red in the headlights is bada!@#
Old 10-04-2011, 06:16 PM   #18
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting
Old 10-04-2011, 06:19 PM   #19
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery