Notices

Arb Bumper

Old 10-04-2011, 08:37 PM   #1
Chris20 is on a distinguished road
Army: Engineer
Name: Chris
Chris20's Tacoma Gallery
Arb Bumper

My grandfather had a arb bumper installed on my tacoma why I was overseas and I was just wondering if it is possible to go back to a stock bumper?
Old 10-04-2011, 08:40 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Uh...yeah, but why would you? Assuming you're keeping the truck...
Old 10-04-2011, 08:42 PM   #5
I miss my Taco
Zombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Zombie's Tacoma Gallery
I want an ARB so bad...but yea, you just unbolt it. I'll trade you a black bumper...Teehee.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:02 PM   #6
Chris20's Tacoma Gallery
Just a question im thinking about getting rid of the bumper and doing something different with my truck. I dont go offroad that much it looks great but I dont need it.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:06 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris20 View Post
Just a question im thinking about getting rid of the bumper and doing something different with my truck. I dont go offroad that much it looks great but I dont need it.
Go pancake a deer and see if you ever want to take it off again.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:12 PM   #8
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Don't need it? Yeah, see what happens after an accident or a deer. If you've got it on already keep it.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:17 PM   #9
Chris20's Tacoma Gallery
I understand it will help with all that. I was just going to throw a stock bumper on untill i could order and recieve a Relentless front and rear bumper. I like the bumper and all but its not what I want
Old 10-04-2011, 09:17 PM   #10
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Mmmmmm, pancakes.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:24 PM   #11
Alaskan Assassin
907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
907taco's Tacoma Gallery
sometimes you just have to deal with it, i mean "grandpa" went out and bought you a 'bad ass bumper" and now you don't want it...if my gramps bought me a bumper i would be greatful as all heck and keep it..even if it was not the bumper i wanted. Its the thought that counts and not a cheap thought at that, on the other hand i would at least ask him if its alright to sell it and get the one you want......
Old 10-04-2011, 09:26 PM   #12
vtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to beholdvtmactech is a splendid one to behold

Army:
vtmactech's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, unbelievable.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:27 PM   #13
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take it off your hands lol.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:30 PM   #16
Chris20's Tacoma Gallery
No he used my money to buy my bumper my truck he used my truck while I was deployed and had the bumper installed for me.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:30 PM   #17
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I'm with you OP , ARB sucks

Did you ever install your bumper, yet?
Old 10-04-2011, 09:34 PM   #18
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
Did you ever install your bumper, yet?
I don't have an ARB
Old 10-04-2011, 09:35 PM   #19
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I don't have an ARB
I know.

Your relentless bumper.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:36 PM   #20
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
I know.

Your relentless bumper.
Oh

Yup