Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

my truck in Off-Road magazine!

Old 10-05-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
beachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aerospace Propulsion Journeyman, 325FS, 2d AMU
Name: andrew
beachbumberry's Tacoma Gallery
my truck in Off-Road magazine!

Check it out, my truck got into readers rides for nov 2011!

http://www.off-roadweb.com/readersri...011/index.html
Old 10-05-2011, 03:24 PM   #2
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery

Very cool. Congrats!

Frank
Old 10-05-2011, 04:42 PM   #4
booboy is on a distinguished road

booboy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 10-05-2011, 05:00 PM   #6
rydaniels is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
rydaniels's Tacoma Gallery
sweet truck!
Old 10-05-2011, 05:03 PM   #8
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
very awesome!
Old 10-05-2011, 05:46 PM   #9
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
Sick!
Old 10-05-2011, 05:47 PM   #10
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats
Old 10-05-2011, 06:48 PM   #12
85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed85okhai is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
85okhai's Tacoma Gallery
says youre from panama city fl? good to see someone on TW from around here. ill be keeping an eye out for you
Old 10-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #13
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats. That's pretty sweet!
Old 10-05-2011, 10:16 PM   #15
beachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachbumberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85okhai View Post
says youre from panama city fl? good to see someone on TW from around here. ill be keeping an eye out for you
I used to live there. I was stationed at Tyndall, but I got moved to England. Definitly miss it though
Old 10-05-2011, 10:18 PM   #16
thanks for all the congrats! i think it's only the second time i've seen a 2nd gen Taco in readers rides
Old 10-06-2011, 07:21 AM   #17
Save the manuals!
darcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud of
darcivic00si's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbumberry View Post
I used to live there. I was stationed at Tyndall, but I got moved to England. Definitly miss it though
Nice truck!

Where are you at in England? We are moving to Lakenheath on Oct 20th.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:27 AM   #18
Space For Rent
Bloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: EN3 (SW/AW) 94-98
Name: Greg
Bloodhound's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of leveling kit did you use? Congrats on the Readers Rides!
Old 10-07-2011, 11:32 AM   #19
Ha, i'm at lakenheath too! did you bring your tacoma over too?

The kit was actually on it when i bought the truck, but it's pretty stout
Old 10-07-2011, 12:13 PM   #20
Save the manuals!
darcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud ofdarcivic00si has much to be proud of
darcivic00si's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbumberry View Post
Ha, i'm at lakenheath too! did you bring your tacoma over too?

The kit was actually on it when i bought the truck, but it's pretty stout
Oh, cool! We don't leave until Oct 20th, but yes, we are bringing the Tacoma.