LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

4X Innovations Sliders -Great

Old 10-06-2011, 04:20 PM   #1
Tepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: NY STATE POLICE-Investigator (RET)
Name: Ted
Tepidy's Tacoma Gallery
4X Innovations Sliders -Great

Welded on rock sliders today. Ordered them from 4X Innovations in kit form made out of DOM with Kickouts. For the price of these sliders you cant go wrong ($240.00 + $70.00 for shipping to New York). I could not even come close to making them for this price. Rock solid and Highly Recommended.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:21 PM   #2
Desert Taco
wbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud ofwbr775 has much to be proud of
Name: Weber
wbr775's Tacoma Gallery
looks good!
Old 10-07-2011, 02:14 AM   #4
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great. Can't see them making a huge profit at that price. If anyone need sliders they should jump on this killer deal
Old 10-07-2011, 02:21 AM   #5
Ckytard is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Brian
Ckytard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
Looks great. Can't see them making a huge profit at that price. If anyone need sliders they should jump on this killer deal
Old 10-07-2011, 02:24 AM   #6
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
looks good!

did you close the gap between the bumper and grill? or is it just the pic throwing it off?
Old 10-07-2011, 02:45 AM   #7
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Amen! Reason I went with them as well..great quality at a great price! I got mine for the same cost+shipping as yours and I was living in Oceanside, CA at that time rather than here in Oregon.

The picture Adam has on his site for all the 05+ sliders is my truck(swb one) is its beginning stages. May I get a cookie? :P
Old 10-07-2011, 06:45 AM   #8
Tepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tepidy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
looks good!

did you close the gap between the bumper and grill? or is it just the pic throwing it off?
waiting on material. My guy orders steel once a month. It will be an easy gap to fill Im just going to angle up on each side of the grill to meet the angle under the headlamps out to the sides and leave the center (under the grill ) the same.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:58 AM   #9
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckytard View Post
what do you mean by that?
Old 10-07-2011, 08:16 AM   #10
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Don't they come in pre-cut pieces that you have to get welded together? Maybe that's why they're such a great price?
Old 10-07-2011, 09:43 AM   #11

Tepidy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
Don't they come in pre-cut pieces that you have to get welded together? Maybe that's why they're such a great price?
Yes they are pre-cut so if you know how to weld its a great bargain. Steel is expensive these days if you are not ordering bulk. By the time you pay for the steel and then spend the many hours to fabricate these (without a jig) its a really great price
Old 10-07-2011, 01:31 PM   #14

Tepidy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
it was my first time welding i had a little help when needed but basically was on my own. im happy with them, i know my welds arent the best but they are more than adequate for the job at hand. you have someone weld them up?
I welded them myself. I have a really great mig welder-Millermatic 211