Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I KNOW MOST PEOPLE HATE THEM...

Old 10-06-2011, 06:28 PM   #22
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery

What the hell? 6" drop bracket lift without replacement spindles?

I suppose it's better than $2700 drum of diesel fuel additives...

http://www.rollingbigpower.com/produ...roducts_id=214
Old 10-06-2011, 06:29 PM   #23
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Im guessing the only reason you'd spend that much on a grille is to go around being a douche bragging about how much you paid
Old 10-06-2011, 06:30 PM   #24
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
guys
We need to start a
TWP - Tacoma World Power

and start selling this shit.

Schwerks' lanyards for $250
Homer's satoshi's for $2000
Jlee's sliders for $6000
and TW decals for $100
Old 10-06-2011, 06:30 PM   #25
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneBIGroom View Post
Im guessing the only reason you'd spend that much on a grille is to go around being a douche bragging about how much you paid

Do you honestly think that's true?
Old 10-06-2011, 06:32 PM   #26
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
I do. Most people that sport that crap are douchebags.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:33 PM   #27
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Don't women do it with handbags all the time?
Old 10-06-2011, 06:36 PM   #28
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Don't women do it with handbags all the time?
Not I. Forget the handbags and fancy shoes. Or the fake fingernails. Or the tint dye jobs on hair.

I'd rather spend the money on new tires and wheels!! And maybe a nice strong bumper. And maybe a little lift...
Old 10-06-2011, 06:36 PM   #29
booboy is on a distinguished road

booboy's Tacoma Gallery
Can somebody give me 600-800 reasons why you wou spend that much on a grill?
Old 10-06-2011, 06:38 PM   #31
ssmskot is on a distinguished road

ssmskot's Tacoma Gallery
its almost like someone made the RBP website as a joke. then they were like, fuck, retards actually want to spend that much money on this shit...
Old 10-06-2011, 06:39 PM   #32
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Dont mind me....Just lookin to see if anyone has answered the OP....
Old 10-06-2011, 06:39 PM   #33
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Dont mind me....Just lookin to see if anyone has answered the OP....
Answers? What are those?
Old 10-06-2011, 06:41 PM   #34
Lord of War

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not I. Forget the handbags and fancy shoes. Or the fake fingernails. Or the tint dye jobs on hair.

I'd rather spend the money on new tires and wheels!! And maybe a nice strong bumper. And maybe a little lift...
Old 10-06-2011, 06:42 PM   #35
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Heretic View Post
are you going to post pictures of yours?
Im thinking that everyone of you fuck holes in this thread could have either ignored it, or pointed the OP in the correct direction. If someone wants to spend a bajillion pesos on a grill, then whats the big deal?
Old 10-06-2011, 06:44 PM   #36

Wha????.....DId I say something wrong??
Old 10-06-2011, 06:45 PM   #37

Quote:
reported
racist
Ignored. Un racist.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:45 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Did you know Coach employees can get up to 73% off Coach stuff?
Oh GET OUT!! Really???

See? Waste of money.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:46 PM   #39
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh GET OUT!! Really???
Its probably because they let their employees pay for what the bag is actually worth
Old 10-06-2011, 06:47 PM   #40

Quote:
"Pesos"...I am half mexican and I found that very racist, even if the exchange rate was pretty spot on
And your reported post was deleted.....Yeah....I can do that.