Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I KNOW MOST PEOPLE HATE THEM...

Old 10-06-2011, 06:47 PM   #41
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Heretic View Post
"Pesos"...I am half mexican and I found that very racist, even if the exchange rate was pretty spot on
How was it racist?? I didnt call YOU a Peso.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:48 PM   #42
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry OP, but I did not know the extent of RBP's product line, and cost before this thread. But I have never seen an RBP grill on TW, rather in real life- a few guys run them on their rangers. I appologize for your thread getting caught up in our BS.

Old 10-06-2011, 06:48 PM   #43
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
lol you are still my favorite Mod
You say that to all the mods......
Old 10-06-2011, 06:49 PM   #44
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
How was it racist?? I didnt call YOU a Peso.
If you did, how would that be racist? Against what? Foreign currency?
Old 10-06-2011, 06:49 PM   #45
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-06-2011, 06:49 PM   #46
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Oh GET OUT!! Really???

See? Waste of money.
one item a month, they can get up to 73% off, usual discount is 40-60%.
A friend of mine works there. Got $120 money clips for 30 bucks
Old 10-06-2011, 06:51 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
If you did, how would that be racist? Against what? Foreign currency?
I guess....

Quote:
You were speaking of the father I never knew country's currency in a demeaning manner
No....I was simply trying to be witty, and use a denomination other than the US Dollar. For example, I could have said they were 14k Loonies. Or 4 Pounds. stupid Peso.....
Old 10-06-2011, 06:51 PM   #48
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
That company needs to go bankrupt.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:52 PM   #49
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I guess....

No....I was simply trying to be witty, and use a denomination other than the US Dollar. For example, I could have said they were 14k Loonies. Or 4 Pounds. stupid Peso.....
I suppose he could take the position that you were being racist against fuck holes, but it's kind of difficult to argue that there's a problem with that.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:52 PM   #50

Quote:
$30 bucks on a money clip?
a COACH money clip!
It was for my bro's bday.
Because I'm a cheap, unimaginative motherfucker.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:53 PM   #51
dpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant future
dpak's Tacoma Gallery
it's not on a Tacoma but it's on TacomaWorld:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/oth...ml#post3831872
Old 10-06-2011, 06:55 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
I suppose he could take the position that you were being racist against fuck holes, but it's kind of difficult to argue that there's a problem with that.
But then that would presume "FUck Holes" to be a "race"......
Old 10-06-2011, 06:56 PM   #55

Quote:
ban me
...Really?
Old 10-06-2011, 06:57 PM   #56

Quote:
I could argue that...

fuckholes = canadians
I could see it being a familly name, as I have seen Fuck Holes of all shapes sizes, and colors.....
Old 10-06-2011, 07:02 PM   #58
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
we are all fuck holes
Not me.

-back to Coach-

So now that Coach can afford to sell to employees so cheap and STILL make money, it's further proof of being a rip off.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:03 PM   #59
Tacotime07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacotime07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacotime07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacotime07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacotime07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacotime07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacotime07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacotime07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacotime07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacotime07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacotime07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Tacotime07's Tacoma Gallery
When your bedazzled Ed hardy shirt just isn't enough, Douche it up in style with our douchebag deluxe line of overpriced shit. Douchebaggin ain't cheap bro.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:03 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Not me.

So now that Coach can afford to sell to employees so cheap and STILL make money, it's further proof of being a rip off.
Ok.....Not you. BUT EVERYONE ELSE IS!!!