LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Colorado Off Road NEW!!! VIDEO!!!

Old 10-06-2011, 09:14 PM   #1
TACOMANATOR
TRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TRDBandit's Tacoma Gallery
Colorado Off Road NEW!!! VIDEO!!!

Here is a teaser video I made to show you guys whats coming.

Enjoy

Watch in HD
http://youtu.be/_mQRJwMOuYQ
Old 10-06-2011, 09:19 PM   #2
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
very nice
Old 10-06-2011, 09:20 PM   #4
You can't fix stupid
Drew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Drew
Drew5387's Tacoma Gallery
What exhaust is that guy running in the first couple seconds of the video?
Old 10-06-2011, 09:21 PM   #5
TACOMANATOR
TRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew5387 View Post
Im not Sure what he is running. I know he has headers and a full custom exhaust.

Im sure he will chime in here soon.

Sounds freakin sick tough. His name is NYCO
Old 10-06-2011, 09:26 PM   #6
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Fucking sick. Makes me want to go move to Colorado
Old 10-06-2011, 09:29 PM   #7
TACOMANATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
Fucking sick. Makes me want to go move to Colorado
Come on down !
Old 10-06-2011, 09:33 PM   #8
You can't fix stupid
Drew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the roughDrew5387 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Drew
Drew5387's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBandit View Post
Im not Sure what he is running. I know he has headers and a full custom exhaust.

Im sure he will chime in here soon.

Sounds freakin sick tough. His name is NYCO
Alright. Thanks
Old 10-06-2011, 09:34 PM   #9
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew5387 View Post

Here is NYCO build thread. I have stalked his page for some time lol. Great truck.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ld-thread.html

Great video TRD Bandit. Makes me want to get mine built up soon. Thanks for the inspiration.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:40 PM   #11
kessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to behold

kessler89's Tacoma Gallery
awesome vid and good tune, ready for the full version!!
Old 10-06-2011, 09:49 PM   #12
TACOMANATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by kessler89 View Post
awesome vid and good tune, ready for the full version!!
Should be out in a month or so!
Old 10-06-2011, 09:52 PM   #13
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Bunch of mall crawlers

J/k nice teaser video man..what area of Colorado?
Old 10-06-2011, 09:56 PM   #14
TACOMANATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Bunch of mall crawlers

J/k nice teaser video man..what area of Colorado?
Lol.

All over man. These clips were filmed in different parts of CO. Some an hour away from Denver some 3 hours away.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:04 PM   #15
Kodachrome is on a distinguished road
Navy: U.S.S. Ranger / HS-14
Kodachrome's Tacoma Gallery
Now try that on Como Lake Four Wheel Drive Road....those of us who don't have to live in Denver know all too well where that is..
Old 10-06-2011, 10:07 PM   #16
TACOMANATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodachrome View Post
Now try that on Como Lake Four Wheel Drive Road....those of us who don't have to live in Denver know all too well where that is..
Ya Ill do that after I have an 8" lift with 40" tires everything armored and a roll cage. Haha
Old 10-06-2011, 10:15 PM   #17
Kodachrome is on a distinguished road
Navy: U.S.S. Ranger / HS-14
Kodachrome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDBandit View Post
Ya Ill do that after I have an 8" lift with 40" tires everything armored and a roll cage. Haha
Yeah, it is pretty ridiculous, I have seen countless busted parts, got pics of a jeeper standing his rig on it's nose at Jaws-2, crazy. At least you get out, I meet way too many people from Denver that don't even have a clue where Tin Cup Pass is let alone Paonia, Lake City, etc...

I used to do a lot of great trails like Pearl, Taylor,etc until I turned my rig into a $60,000 spacecraft. No regrets, it will still do easy stuff like Imogene...
Old 10-06-2011, 10:19 PM   #18
swollen member
covefrog08 is on a distinguished road

covefrog08's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet Stuff Dude! good vid! can't wait for the full thing
Old 10-06-2011, 10:30 PM   #19
scotch is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
scotch's Tacoma Gallery
Sweetness!
Old 10-06-2011, 10:35 PM   #20
TACOMANATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodachrome View Post
Yeah, it is pretty ridiculous, I have seen countless busted parts, got pics of a jeeper standing his rig on it's nose at Jaws-2, crazy. At least you get out, I meet way too many people from Denver that don't even have a clue where Tin Cup Pass is let alone Paonia, Lake City, etc...

I used to do a lot of great trails like Pearl, Taylor,etc until I turned my rig into a $60,000 spacecraft. No regrets, it will still do easy stuff like Imogene...
Lol. Yup truck is my daily driver weekend warrior. Lol there is def some hard trails out there. Most of them Buggys are the only rigs that can do them. I'm staying on easy to medium trails till I get my skids and sliders. I've already broke enough. Lol. Ya man, I live in Denver but always in the mountains. Fishing, hiking, exploring and what not. Heck I wasn't even into off roading till I got a jeep to get me to secluded fishing spots. Then slowly I found myself doing more off roading than fishing.. Now, I'm hooked.