LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Roll-N-Lock Does anyone have this

Old 10-07-2011, 01:52 PM   #1
TheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud of

Navy: Equipment Operator 1st class
Name: Aaron
TheSchwartz's Tacoma Gallery
Roll-N-Lock Does anyone have this

Did a search and didnt find anything.

Does anyone have this product? www.rollnlock.com

If so what has your experience been? Thanks!
Old 10-07-2011, 01:59 PM   #2
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good--lets us know what you find. Is it $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Old 10-07-2011, 02:24 PM   #3
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Neat find.

Frank
Old 10-07-2011, 02:28 PM   #5
Byte Me
JFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JFKLives's Tacoma Gallery
I love mine but there are pros and cons
Old 10-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #6
Byte Me
JFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by newertoy View Post
Is it $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
They are not cheap ... but it's a solid product
Old 10-07-2011, 02:30 PM   #7
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one and I love it. They are more expensive than some of the other options but I've had mine on a year now with no problems whatsoever. They're durable as hell.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:34 PM   #8
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFKLives View Post
They are not cheap ... but it's a solid product
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubyaDawg View Post
I've got one and I love it. They are more expensive than some of the other options but I've had mine on a year now with no problems whatsoever. They're durable as hell.
Looks like a nice product but...how much?????
Old 10-07-2011, 02:34 PM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
I have 2 buddies that have them and love them. Don't buy a knock off one cuz it's not worth it.my buddy cheaped out on his truck and hates it. Can't recall what brand
Old 10-07-2011, 02:34 PM   #10
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
$1200 give or take and that's not power
Old 10-07-2011, 02:36 PM   #11
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Wow!! Nevermind, I'll stick with my Extang, lol.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:37 PM   #12
Underprepared and Overconfident
DubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubyaDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DubyaDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
^ I think mine was 1200 installed, maybe a bit more. I think it varies with bed length. (I've got the SB)
Old 10-07-2011, 02:38 PM   #13
Byte Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Looks like a nice product but...how much?????
Numbers are listed in my review that linked above. Again, not cheap but you get what you pay for. It's a quality item.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #14
Byte Me

Roll N Lock Cargo Manager
Part#: -CM507
Quantity: 1
Price : $269.00
Options: Does Not Work With E Series
2010 Toyota Tacoma Fits Double Cab Short Bed (59.5 Inches)

Roll-N-Lock M-Series Tonneau Cover
Part#: -LG507M
Quantity: 1
Price : $1142.00
2010 Toyota Tacoma Fits Double Cab Short Bed (59.5 Inches) (Note 1)

Total: $1411.00
Discount: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Grand Total: $1411.00 <-- shipped
Old 10-07-2011, 02:45 PM   #15
6L PSD is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Retired
6L PSD's Tacoma Gallery
I had one on a 2009 Tacoma for 2 years. It's a good unit, and lockable. It has a bar attached to the tailgate, so when you lock the top the tailgate's locked too. Just traded that truck for a 2011 DC shortbed. They didn't want to give me anything for my add-ons, so it's sitting in the shed. I suppose if I cut the siderails down it would fit on the sb?
Old 10-07-2011, 05:04 PM   #17
tblackj is on a distinguished road
Name: Thomas
tblackj's Tacoma Gallery
I've been running one on my F150 (insert joke here), and have tried the other brands. The roll and lock was the only one that doesn't leak. The others were so bad that I had to build a little platform for my luggage to sit on.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:09 PM   #18
6L PSD is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Retired
6L PSD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
Why would you need to cut the side rails? The beds are all the same width.
But not the same length.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:13 PM   #19
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6L PSD View Post
I suppose if I cut the siderails down it would fit on the sb?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
Why would you need to cut the side rails? The beds are all the same width.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6L PSD View Post
But not the same length.
Think about it... width... sides. You cover is too long, not too wide at the sides.

Frank