Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bitching at toyota while truck getting serviced

Old 10-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #21
lmcc007 is on a distinguished road

Name: Charles
lmcc007's Tacoma Gallery
I have positive things to say about the 3 Toyotas that I've owned (88 4Runner, 00 MR2, & 06 Tacoma DCLB), however I hear a lot more Toyota owners complaining about their cars/trucks now. If Toyota is not careful with their quality then they're going to experience what the American car companies have been experiencing for the past 20 years or so...which is people looking to buy more reliable cars from other manufacturers. Overall the quality and value of Toyotas are still tops among production vehicles. I am hoping that they'll address their quality issues and fix them. I would like to buy more Toyotas in the future.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:40 PM   #22
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Why is this being posted at all?
Fixed that for you.

OP: No one really cares. Not meant to be mean. Just sayin'.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:51 PM   #23
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry about your bad experience with your new 2010 truck. Mine is the same as yours but so far I've had no bad luck with it (except for my ex-friend hitting it and leaving the scene).
As a matter of fact, after I dropped it off at the bodyshop a few days ago, I went back to Toyota to talk about something and mentioned what happened. Today I get a phone message from the elderly gentleman asking if I was feeling okay because he knew that I was upset. He told me to call him if there was anything that he can do for our family.

This is the same gentleman that bought me a pretty nice shift knob because he heard me comment that I didn't like the way ours looked.

Antioch Toyota in California by the way (shameless plug here)
Old 10-07-2011, 05:54 PM   #24
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
I'm sorry about your bad experience with your new 2010 truck. Mine is the same as yours but so far I've had no bad luck with it (except for my ex-friend hitting it and leaving the scene).
As a matter of fact, after I dropped it off at the bodyshop a few days ago, I went back to Toyota to talk about something and mentioned what happened. Today I get a phone message from the elderly gentleman asking if I was feeling okay because he knew that I was upset. He told me to call him if there was anything that he can do for our family.

This is the same gentleman that bought me a pretty nice shift knob because he heard me comment that I didn't like the way ours looked.

Antioch Toyota in California by the way (shameless plug here)
Being a pretty woman has it's perks.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:57 PM   #25
808brian is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
808brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Fixed that for you.

OP: No one really cares. Not meant to be mean. Just sayin'.
If no one cares why u reading it dummb ass
Old 10-07-2011, 05:58 PM   #26
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808brian View Post
Derp.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:00 PM   #27
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Because it's impossible for one to know that they do not care about your childish behavior until they read about what it is. The title alone does not offer sufficient detail and leaves quite a bit of room for interpretation.

So...physics, I guess, is the answer to your question.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:00 PM   #28
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Derp.
People I tell ya. ha
Old 10-07-2011, 06:04 PM   #29
Quote:
Because it's impossible for one to know that they do not care about your childish behavior until they read about what it is. The title alone does not offer sufficient detail and leaves quite a bit of room for interpretation.

So...physics, I guess, is the answer to your question.
Dude some people need to address the quality of toyota. And you know what people do care becuz they are replying. And just for speaking up today, they replaced my headlights. Its a recall. So if you dont care then just go mind your own business dude. ha. Dont watse your time . Its makes u the loser
Old 10-07-2011, 06:05 PM   #30
Banned
Oh those Spam eaters.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:08 PM   #31
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh those Spam eaters.
I like spam.

Hawaiians don't like to be trolled.

Old 10-07-2011, 06:08 PM   #32

Quote:
Dude some people need to address the quality of toyota. And you know what people do care becuz they are replying. And just for speaking up today, they replaced my headlights. Its a recall. So if you dont care then just go mind your own business dude. ha. Dont watse your time . Its makes u the loser

The fact that you haven't noticed almost every reply to this thread has been negative amuses me.

Carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I like spam.

Do you really have retards that spell like this down there?
Old 10-07-2011, 06:09 PM   #33
Banned
Quote:
I like spam.

I'm so sorry.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:10 PM   #34

Quote:
I'm so sorry.
It's good sculpting material
Old 10-07-2011, 06:10 PM   #35
I know but I just ignorem. anyways spam is gud.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:15 PM   #36
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I'm so sorry.
You wouldnt be if you knew the wonders of the stuff. Soy sauce/brown sugar glaze+spam+white rice= fucking deliciousness

Quote:

Do you really have retards that spell like this down there?
hay now. that's not nice. people write how they write. Add some pidgin english into the mix and you have a recipe for interesting spellings.

Ho cuz! Other day, I spahk one truck look like yours, buggah wz cherreh!
Old 10-07-2011, 06:16 PM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmcc007 View Post
I have positive things to say about the 3 Toyotas that I've owned (88 4Runner, 00 MR2, & 06 Tacoma DCLB), however I hear a lot more Toyota owners complaining about their cars/trucks now. If Toyota is not careful with their quality then they're going to experience what the American car companies have been experiencing for the past 20 years or so...which is people looking to buy more reliable cars from other manufacturers. Overall the quality and value of Toyotas are still tops among production vehicles. I am hoping that they'll address their quality issues and fix them. I would like to buy more Toyotas in the future.
I agree with yeah bro.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:17 PM   #38

Quote:
hay now. that's not nice. people write how they write.
Yes, and much of it is incorrect.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:17 PM   #39
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You wouldnt be if you knew the wonders of the stuff. Soy sauce/brown sugar glaze+spam+white rice= fucking deliciousness
Musubi ftw!!
Old 10-07-2011, 06:19 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Musubi ftw!!
I LOVE YOU

Quote:
Yes, and much of it is incorrect.