Bitching at toyota while truck getting serviced

Old 10-07-2011, 06:24 PM   #41
808brian is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
808brian's Tacoma Gallery
Jandrews should visit hawaii
Old 10-07-2011, 06:29 PM   #42
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Long drive.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:54 PM   #43
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see any reason to bitch to the dealership while your truck is getting serviced. Seems to me like your just asking to have you truck get messed with. You're not going to get anywhere with the dealership.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:06 PM   #44
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-07-2011, 09:08 PM   #45
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808brian View Post
Maui bro. But the service ad. Told me call servco on oahu. Something to do and to get awnsers if im the only one while waiting...
Yea, good luck. I had the worst service and customer service EVER on Oahu. Couldnt wait to get out of that place. LoL
Old 10-07-2011, 09:13 PM   #46
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
You know, you don't wanna tick off the people making your food, or in this case working on your truck.
I was thinking the same thing...
Old 10-07-2011, 10:56 PM   #47
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Yea, good luck. I had the worst service and customer service EVER on Oahu. Couldnt wait to get out of that place. LoL
Yeah I agree . Maui has bad customer service too. Really bad. One of the workers there asked for some feedback and I told him honestly everything in a nice way. my appt to service was 10 am . Truck was done @ 2 . Ridiculous.
And I was waiting too
Old 10-07-2011, 11:04 PM   #48
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-07-2011, 11:06 PM   #49
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Have you pistol "accidentally" fall out onto the counter, should fix the problem real quick
Old 10-07-2011, 11:55 PM   #50
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Fixed that for you.

OP: No one really cares. Not meant to be mean. Just sayin'.
Stop changing my posts Jan

But seriously OP , WTF is this thread ?
Old 10-08-2011, 12:06 AM   #51
timmyedge is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Ammo
Name: Timmy
timmyedge's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to timmyedge
I hate to break it to you, but Service Reps usually are gonna try and make you think they are their friend. They are in SALES and their paychecks reflect what they SALE you. Regular maint. work is a given, but if they make you think they are you buddy then more likely you will spend BIG MONEY on stuff they are trying to sell you... just a FYI, I used to be in the business and dealt with Service Reps everyday....
Old 10-08-2011, 12:52 AM   #52
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Stop changing my posts Jan

But seriously OP , WTF is this thread ?
WTF are all the threads on TW?
Old 10-08-2011, 12:52 AM   #53
06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough

Navy: Engineman
Name: Tanner
06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Hawaii sun is harsh bro. gotta stay up with the waxes. I have permanent acid rain spots on mine but my alternative is when I gets a little bit older and trail beaten I'm gonna rhino line it. Toyota paint has been known for awhile to be garbage, it's just too thin.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:05 AM   #54
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I would trade the acid rain spots and the peeled headlights anyday....then to have to keep painting the frame twice a year from living in the salt belt. here is a pick of my 2007 last year. It looks like this 5 months out of the year. Just climates we live in. harsh on all vehicles.

Old 10-08-2011, 01:08 AM   #55
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
I bet you think strippers like you too
Old 10-08-2011, 01:52 AM   #56
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
I bet you think strippers like you too

Yea im sure ur mom loves me. shes hella fine
Old 10-09-2011, 04:21 AM   #57
Black Sand Mirror
808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of808TRDTaco10 has much to be proud of

Name: Justin
808TRDTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
Hah, I didn't even have to bitch at the stealership or piss them off and they messed with my truck anyway when I brought it in for recall work Fucking techs messed around with my DVD player and my sub and the advisor was a fucking grouch too, even though I was calm and polite the whole time.

BTW, OP, they replaced your headlights for free? Just wondering...
Old 10-09-2011, 12:59 PM   #58
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808TRDTaco10 View Post
Hah, I didn't even have to bitch at the stealership or piss them off and they messed with my truck anyway when I brought it in for recall work Fucking techs messed around with my DVD player and my sub and the advisor was a fucking grouch too, even though I was calm and polite the whole time.

BTW, OP, they replaced your headlights for free? Just wondering...
Rare you serious? Bro thats f'd up. Did u say anything? They shouldnt be touching anything besides the recall. Yes the head lights fron 09 to 011 is recall try talking to them. They say the running headlights will melt the lense . My lenses tho were a defect. Clear was peeling away
Old 10-09-2011, 01:35 PM   #59
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Brian do you have a link to the recall please?
Old 10-09-2011, 01:48 PM   #60
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Brian do you have a link to the recall please?
I dont have a recall link. I dont know when theyll send the recall out. the service advisor and service manager just told me that the lens will melt and to take it in when it does and they will replace the headlights. I suggest you talk to your toyota dealership