Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bitching at toyota while truck getting serviced

Old 10-07-2011, 02:12 PM   #1
808brian is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
808brian's Tacoma Gallery
Bitching at toyota while truck getting serviced

So im getting my truck serviced at toyota and complaining about my new 2010 black tacoma that I bought lastyear. Complained how the paint sucks and how much paint nicks I have, about why my headlights clear is peeling back, and when they sold me my truck and that,it was repainted. im telling them quality sucks and its high expectations from alot of people esp first time owner like me who pay big bucks for the truck. ha its gud letting it out.well see how it goes. The service advisor told me to call customer service and complain.

Walking around the new trucks I already see A few on the lots with heavy scratches. that sucks. Means someone who buys a new truck gets a repainted panels. Sad part is they wont tell you.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Yeah they didn't care what you had to say so save your breath.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:18 PM   #4
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
^
Old 10-07-2011, 02:19 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Yeah they didn't care what you had to say so save your breath.
Yea I know. Its all for fun for me. Just bored waiting hA
Old 10-07-2011, 02:20 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808brian View Post
You could have read the owner's manual instead to learn about new things. It would have been way more productive.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:20 PM   #7
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You know, you don't wanna tick off the people making your food, or in this case working on your truck.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:22 PM   #8
No the service advisor was on my side. I mean im not being a jack ass. Its actual questions I wanted to know
Old 10-07-2011, 02:24 PM   #9
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No the service advisor was on my side.

Service advisers are not on your side. They just smile and nod hoping you will go away.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:27 PM   #10
Quote:
Service advisers are not on your side. They just smile and nod hoping you will go away.

probably . This guy was kool tho
Old 10-07-2011, 02:28 PM   #11
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
I know there have been issues with the paint quality, but are you being overly anal? What type of driving are you doing, is there a reason for the paint chipping or is it just falling off? Or is it possible that your truck is just one bad one in the bunch? I noticed all your threads you have started are bitching about something, some issues I have never heard of.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:28 PM   #12
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
which toyota are you at? on oahu or maui?
Old 10-07-2011, 02:31 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
I know there have been issues with the paint quality, but are you being overly anal? What type of driving are you doing, is there a reason for the paint chipping or is it just falling off? Or is it possible that your truck is just one bad one in the bunch? I noticed all your threads you have started are bitching about something, some issues I have never heard of.
No offroad. Drive behind trucks with out mud flaps, stays away frow weedwacker etc...
Old 10-07-2011, 02:32 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremetaco2 View Post
which toyota are you at? on oahu or maui?
Maui bro. But the service ad. Told me call servco on oahu. Something to do and to get awnsers if im the only one while waiting...
Old 10-07-2011, 02:38 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Why is this in 2nd gen ?
Idk
Old 10-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #17
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You know, you don't wanna tick off the people making your food, or in this case working on your truck.
That's what i was thinking.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:42 PM   #18
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
They are putting a small amount of metal shavings in your oil as we speak. Don't bitch at the people who have your truck in their hands.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:43 PM   #19
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ_TRD View Post
They are putting a small amount of metal shavings in your oil as we speak. Don't bitch at the people who have your truck in their hands.
multiplication times 2.

shhhhhhhhhhh...
Old 10-07-2011, 03:06 PM   #20
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Mr Toyoda has admitted in congressional hearings that the quality of cars and trucks have dropped. Due to the fact that the company has grown so fast and big, So it made it harder for the company to keep up on quality. Or at least according to him.

But I think they're trying to cut corners in an effort to make the vehicles cost less to make. Therefore making more profit....but I don't work at Toyota so what do I know.

I have experienced some paint issues with my 05 too, and a lot of little things here and there breaking in the interior. Makes me mad too, but so far it seems like the drive train is very strong and that's what I really care about.