Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Got fiberglass fenders

Old 10-07-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
jesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud of

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Got fiberglass fenders

ao i got my fiberglass fenders today and installed them. i was planning on ordering a lt lift but then realized i wouldnt be able to purchase them for awhile(little money issues)... does anyone no how i could get my tires to poke out more so it wont look bad?

Old 10-07-2011, 03:54 PM   #2
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
I hope you plan on putting a bumper on that thing...

Oh, and wheel spacers will kick the wheels out a little.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:55 PM   #3
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
yup wheel spacers, nice you got some fiberwerX fenders? i have the same kind!
Old 10-07-2011, 03:57 PM   #4
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If your 2wd, spindles will also kick the wheels out. They're a bit pricy, but well worth it! Just ask rcfreak! lol
Old 10-07-2011, 03:58 PM   #5
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
If your 2wd, spindles will also kick the wheels out. They're a bit pricy, but well worth it! Just ask rcfreak! lol
hell yeah! spindles are awesome! only if your 2wd though, they wont work with 4wd
Old 10-07-2011, 03:59 PM   #6
Commie is on a distinguished road

Navy: FRC West
Name: Andrei
Commie's Tacoma Gallery
I know youre excited to put all the new parts on your truck but why not just wait til you have everything and then put it all together?
Old 10-07-2011, 04:01 PM   #7
jesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud of

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
yup wheel spacers, nice you got some fiberwerX fenders? i have the same kind!
i got extreme dimension they were way easier to put on then only fiberglass fenders..... i have 1.5 spacer on there already
Quote:
I hope you plan on putting a bumper on that thing...

Oh, and wheel spacers will kick the wheels out a little.
yea jus didnt have enought time to mount the bumper
Old 10-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #8

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commie View Post
I know youre excited to put all the new parts on your truck but why not just wait til you have everything and then put it all together?
yea i wish i wouldve done tht now
Old 10-07-2011, 04:03 PM   #9

oh so extreme dimension is a brand that makes fiberglass? they look exactly like the fiberwerX ones
Old 10-07-2011, 04:04 PM   #10

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
hell yeah! spindles are awesome! only if your 2wd though, they wont work with 4wd
do they make for the 5 lugs? i got a i4......
Old 10-07-2011, 04:05 PM   #11

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh so extreme dimension is a brand that makes fiberglass? they look exactly like the fiberwerX ones
yea i went with them cause i got them for 335 shipped
Old 10-07-2011, 04:05 PM   #12

Quote:
x2? never heard of them before
Old 10-07-2011, 04:05 PM   #13
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
A LT lift?
Old 10-07-2011, 04:06 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusc View Post
do they make for the 5 lugs? i got a i4......
not sure, i dont think it matters does it guys? i think it will work but call camburg and find out
Quote:
yea i went with them cause i got them for 335 shipped
got a link?
Old 10-07-2011, 04:07 PM   #15
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
you should take the bull bar off...
Old 10-07-2011, 04:09 PM   #16

Quote:
i got extreme dimension they were way easier to put on then only fiberglass fenders..... i have 1.5 spacer on there already

yea jus didnt have enought time to mount the bumper
i think he meant an aftermarket bumper not the stocker
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
you should take the bull bar off...
x2
Old 10-07-2011, 04:10 PM   #17

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
not sure, i dont think it matters does it guys? i think it will work but call camburg and find out

got a link?
found the on ebay they have them for 358 i think but made an offer for 325 got declined and sent a offer for 335 right after then got a message that they counter offered 327 but had already made my offer for 335
Old 10-07-2011, 04:11 PM   #18

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i think he meant an aftermarket bumper not the stocker

x2
im going to run the stock on for now but plan on getting or fabbing one up
Old 10-07-2011, 04:15 PM   #19

Quote:
found the on ebay they have them for 358 i think but made an offer for 325 got declined and sent a offer for 335 right after then got a message that they counter offered 327 but had already made my offer for 335
these?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tacom...item2567196bfb

damn i swear they look EXACTLY like the fiberwerx ones haha
Old 10-07-2011, 04:18 PM   #20

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
these?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tacom...item2567196bfb

damn i swear they look EXACTLY like the fiberwerx ones haha
yeah there pretty good