Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Westin Sportsman Winch Mount Grille Guard

Old 10-07-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
bridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedbridgcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: If I told you....I'd have to kill you. ;-)
bridgcat's Tacoma Gallery
Westin Sportsman Winch Mount Grille Guard

I know most of the people on TW aren't fans of Brush Guards but I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the Westin Sportsman Winch Mount Grille Guard? I'm not interested in a full replacement bumper such as ARB. Not that they aren't nice and all...just not my taste. If anyone has any experience I would like to hear reviews as well as see photos if you have 'em. Thanks Guys!