Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Inoo Roof Bike Rack

Old 10-09-2011, 03:36 AM   #1
tailwaters is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
tailwaters's Tacoma Gallery
Inoo Roof Bike Rack

Just purchased a couple Inno upright lock roof top bike racks from Autoanything.com . All in all very nice looking rack and appear to be well made. I mounted both racks to the factory installed roof rack to only find that due to the cross over bars having such a large space between each other. The center locking support arm will not reach the bike frame. Looks like the support bracket falls about 2 inches short in its adjust ability. So I either need to fabricate an extension bracket or send them back. Figured I'd post this just in case anyone else was thinking of ordering these. If you have a roof rack that has cross over bars that can be adjusted (slid closer to one another) than the rack will work. So my question is has anyone else mounted a bike rack to their factory self storing rack?If so what Brand and model? I really want to stay with the tire on style.
Attached Thumbnails
Inoo Roof Bike Rack-ino0018-1-.jpg