2 or 3 inch lif options

Old 10-09-2011, 12:05 PM   #1
leea1983
Lee is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Lee
Lee's Tacoma Gallery
2 or 3 inch lif options

I have an 07 SR5 double cab 4wd. The rear springs are sagging a little and I am considering installing a 2 or 3 inch lift. I do some 4 wheeling but nothing real serious. Like everyone else, I have a limited budget but want something that will hold up in the desert and mountains of AZ. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Old 10-09-2011, 12:11 PM   #2
Canuckwithatruck is on a distinguished road
Name: Ross
Canuckwithatruck's Tacoma Gallery
OME (Old Man Emu) suspension. Dakar leaf pack and 885 coils. New UCA's if you want perfect alignment.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:13 PM   #3
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuckwithatruck View Post
OME (Old Man Emu) suspension. Dakar leaf pack and 885 coils. New UCA's if you want perfect alignment.
I would second this. I'm a huge OME fan.

Fink
Old 10-09-2011, 12:34 PM   #4
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, OME is the way to go, 886 Springs if you plan on running a bumper and winch, Other wise the 885 as stated should work great for you, Dakar leaf packs and Light Racing UCA's or Total Chaos UCA's will get your alignment numbers back in place. If you find thats to expensive you could also just run AAL in the rear and hopefully your alignment doesnt get thrown off to much and you can procrastinate on the UCA's that saves ya about...500-1000 bucks right there depending on what UCA's you would have chosen.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:40 PM   #5
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuckwithatruck View Post
This is my setup on my DCLB 4x4

2 1/2" up front , 2 3/4" out back