Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

ABS noise? Power steering noise?

Old 10-10-2011, 07:15 AM   #1
trdchic is on a distinguished road
Name: Wouldn't you like to know!
trdchic's Tacoma Gallery
Question ABS noise? Power steering noise?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...odd-noise.html

Similar noise as described above....however, noise ALSO heard when turning right. Normal right turns, not full motion turns straining the power steering pump. (I know that noise)

Any ideas? I really don't want to take it to the dealer... my factory warranty is about up.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:01 AM   #2
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdchic View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...odd-noise.html

Similar noise as described above....however, noise ALSO heard when turning right. Normal right turns, not full motion turns straining the power steering pump. (I know that noise)

Any ideas? I really don't want to take it to the dealer... my factory warranty is about up.
Can't say what that may be.. but if your warranty is almost up, you had better take it in, or you'll be eating the price of the repair.

Frank