Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

glassworks fenders help

Old 10-10-2011, 08:37 AM   #1
Going nowhere as fast as possible
imtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: I forgot
imtwistd's Tacoma Gallery
glassworks fenders help

I need your help guys. I ordered some fenders for my truck but i cannot reach anyone at glassworks all i get is the damn answering machine. I have left messages with my number and i havent gotten any call backs. I spoke to them thursday last week and he assured me that my fenders would b delivered that afternoon but they were not. Ive called since then and still no response. So if anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it. Thanx
Old 10-10-2011, 08:39 AM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
hmm.... have you tried emailing them?

glassworks usually has better customer service than most....
Old 10-10-2011, 10:39 AM   #4
Wicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud ofWicked 2007 has much to be proud of

Wicked 2007's Tacoma Gallery
I know they are busy folks and you gotta wait (a long while) for their products. I am sure Tim will get back to you soon.

I know there was a big off road show this weekend. Also they work 4 days a week and I forget if they take friday or monday off...

What fenders did you order BTW?
Old 10-11-2011, 05:08 AM   #6
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
It's columbus day isn't it? Might have to just wait another day.

edit: errr yesterday.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:12 PM   #10
imtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shedimtwistd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It's more than a slow wait. I made the order back in August and I'm still waiting. Apparently my order was "shipped" and should have been delivered last thursday. Can U guess where I'm going with this, needless to say a week later I still havent gotten them. Tim from glassworks emailed me monday night and was "surprised" to find out they werent delivered and said that he was going to contact the shipping company to find out what happened but I never got an update. So now I have to wonder if my order was even made or shipped. Right now I'm just a little pissed off at the lack of communication and the customer support.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:29 AM   #12
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 10-18-2011, 10:13 AM   #13

Here is the latest update I got from Tim at glassworks. This is an email he sent me.

I have been out on a job in LA all last week.. I called my rep. to ask him to look into it only to find out he does not work for the carrier anymore, he told me the delivery times and customer service were terrible and could not get any support.. He told me tp find a different shipper.. I told my crew to start to make new parts for you, they gelcoated the molds on friday, but won't start to make the parts till monday next week... What I am going to do is send you new parts and reimburse for shipping them to you because of the wait.. I'll call you monday when I get in.. Can you just email me you number so I have it quick, that way I can call you when I get up Monday morning.

Now I have replied to this message about shipping with Fedex or UPS, but I havent gotten a reply. So god only knows whats going on. I call my CC company about the problem I'm having with glassworks and they open a dispute claim against them, so I'm thinking thats why I got the email for the making of new parts. I'll post updates as I get them.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:28 PM   #14
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
jtlachac08's Tacoma Gallery
Any luck yet? I just got mine last week,put them on this weekend. Awsome fit! Very minimal trimming was needed and the body lines are super straight. Good luck with your purchase. Update on the bedsides if you can. Did you get the normal flare ones or the trophy truck style? Heres a pic of mine, the most trimming they took was to mount the lower headlight trim. This pic was before those trims were fitted.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:25 AM   #18
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
they're not walmart, be patient, you'll get your glass.
SHEESH!!

it took me a good month to recieve fenders from him, it's not good customer service, but we could have told you that before you ordered them. maybe after you trash these you can go with a third party who has some in stock.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:46 AM   #19
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paden View Post
they're not walmart, be patient, you'll get your glass.
SHEESH!!

it took me a good month to recieve fenders from him, it's not good customer service, but we could have told you that before you ordered them. maybe after you trash these you can go with a third party who has some in stock.
Thats cool for u to say, but its been 3 months! Id say thats a bit of a difference! I know who im not getting fenders from now . . . .
Old 11-01-2011, 10:34 AM   #20

Well I just tried to call Glassworks and all I get is a message asking me for a password, so I emailed Tim to let him know I want an answer to whats going on. So I'll update if I get an answer. If you guys have some time to kill and would like to give me a hand. Can you call were glassworks and was able to talk to a real person I would be grateful. Here is their phone# 714-379-9134