Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Loud noise In bed when going over bumps?

Old 10-10-2011, 11:15 PM   #21
The Red Bull
BassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shedBassAckwardsDyl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Aviation Electronics Tech
Name: Dylan
BassAckwardsDyl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by landphil View Post
Check the inner fender liners on the back, on my '06 the plastic "christmas tree" fasteners that hold them in work loose, and they make a lot of racket on the rough stuff. Pushing them firmly back in works for a while, until they work loose again. One day it will anoy me enough for a permanent repair.
x2.... add double sided adhesive between the bed and the finder liner. Had to do it to mine, no more rattles.

Also, if you lightly bang on the side of your bed with an open hand, you should hear the rattle coming from the wheel well.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:24 PM   #22
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i put my hitch in last week. and i went on this service road (itís a dirt road and it has washed out a bit) today and i keep hearing something never heard before. i found out it was my hitch ofter i got out looked around and under my truck... lol