Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Camo Seat Cover Pics

Old 10-11-2011, 06:57 PM   #1
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Camo Seat Cover Pics

Anyone got pics of their camo seat covers? Preferably Wet Okole and the other form fit seat covers Thanks!
Old 10-11-2011, 06:59 PM   #3
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha
Old 10-11-2011, 07:00 PM   #4
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-11-2011, 07:06 PM   #6
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
I did search and only found a few pics but they were of ones for sale. Yes, I already know you have camo wet okoles.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:25 PM   #7
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Not mine but he has some in his build thread
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...oak-build.html

I had wet okole realtree they matched the tan interior nicely but sold them to a member here when I traded my truck.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:53 PM   #8
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!

Was it the Realtree AP?
Old 10-12-2011, 04:34 AM   #9
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
Thanks!

Was it the Realtree AP?
Yes it was realtree ap. There is some grey in the pattern but not as much as browns. That was my experience. Ordering swatches which is free helps to really see the colors. The computer monitor can be deceiving in my exp.

The sportsman give some options too off their website. Those are the one in the link of the gentleman's build I posted too.

Good luck! did you buy a replacement truck yet? I may have missed that.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:55 PM   #11
07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
07 sport 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I do............

Green Hardwoods, (516)
Old 12-09-2011, 06:59 PM   #12
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okoles?

I decided to go a different route and get charcoal/black wet okoles and I LOVE em
Old 12-09-2011, 07:04 PM   #13
07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Wet Okoles?

I decided to go a different route and get charcoal/black wet okoles and I LOVE em
Yep, they are Wet Okoles, bought em at Line-X and had them installed there....no regrets!
Old 12-09-2011, 07:06 PM   #14
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
I bought mine from another member in Orlando. They were brand new front and rears $400. He even helped install them
Old 12-09-2011, 07:08 PM   #15
Quote:
I bought mine from another member in Orlando. They were brand new front and rears $400. He even helped install them
Yeah....i almost got the same colors you did, but the camo fit my needs better....but on the down side the camo costs more than just a straight color. Glad you found what you were looking for though.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:16 PM   #16
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
I'm very happy with them. They turn my OCD notch down a bit lol
Old 12-09-2011, 07:19 PM   #17
Quote:
I'm very happy with them. They turn my OCD notch down a bit lol
Me too....but im still very particular with my truck!
Old 12-09-2011, 07:27 PM   #18
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Same here. No eating, drinking, smoking, dipping, makeup, etc aloud in my truck
Old 12-09-2011, 07:32 PM   #19
Quote:
Same here. No eating, drinking, smoking, dipping, makeup, etc aloud in my truck
Eating and drinking is ok with me....but tobacco products / anything that is gonna stink up or stain anything will get you left on the side of the road! BTW i had my dealership treat my interior with First Place Finish and i dont have a single stain on anything, everything will come out if you follow the instructions on the product....how do i know.....My brother spilled a fruitista freeze from taco bell in my truck the other day, i took a wet rag and wiped it right up...not even a sign that it was ever there....its good stuff!
Old 12-09-2011, 07:41 PM   #20
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
My truck has the toyotacare plus. Supposedly it has the seats/carpet treated but IDK. I've got my wet okoles and weathertechs so I should be covered. Always use protection