Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New FJ Cruiser Wheels

Old 12-10-2011, 05:40 PM   #41
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! i love those wheels. You color matched your front end pretty well. Not to much silver not to much black. Looks really even and clean.
Old 12-11-2011, 09:49 AM   #42
Duae Rotarum per Sempre
canyonchaser is one of the sharper tools in the shedcanyonchaser is one of the sharper tools in the shedcanyonchaser is one of the sharper tools in the shedcanyonchaser is one of the sharper tools in the shedcanyonchaser is one of the sharper tools in the shedcanyonchaser is one of the sharper tools in the shedcanyonchaser is one of the sharper tools in the shedcanyonchaser is one of the sharper tools in the shedcanyonchaser is one of the sharper tools in the shedcanyonchaser is one of the sharper tools in the shedcanyonchaser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dave
canyonchaser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B... View Post
Thanks to the OP for giving me the idea to seek out a set of these wheels. Scored them on Craigsllist for $400, then picked up a set of 265 70 17 Duratracs. Very pleased with the results!

Nice!!
Old 12-11-2011, 10:55 AM   #43
Old No.7 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
Old No.7's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Old 02-09-2012, 01:54 PM   #44
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Bumping an old thread here, but has anyone either painted or powdercoated these black?

I think they would look pretty badass
Old 02-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #45
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI Tacoma View Post
Bumping an old thread here, but has anyone either painted or powdercoated these black?

I think they would look pretty badass

Anyone? Ive searched but cant find anything
Old 02-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #46
ValleyTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Rob
ValleyTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same wheels on my 12 DCSB! Love the way they look! I have a feeling we may have been bidding against each other on ebay!

Old 02-10-2012, 09:07 AM   #47
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I have never liked these wheels on the FJ, but they look pretty nice on the Tacoma.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:14 AM   #48
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
Sports didn't come with paint to match rear bumpers in 05? Or did you replace it?

I like those wheels
Old 02-10-2012, 09:57 AM   #49
OzarkMK is on a distinguished road
OzarkMK's Tacoma Gallery
Those wheels are cool looking. May have to put them on my short list...
Old 02-25-2012, 02:18 PM   #51
vermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vermintrex's Tacoma Gallery
joining the club

Went to the states for 30min today to get gas and pick up a set of FJ wheels

Got a little sketchy at customs cause the seller never included an invoice...luckily I was able to show the very masculine customs chick the history of the eBay auction so they could invent a duty price...haha

Gonna miss my Konig Countersteers, but these wheels are pretty sick for oem, plus I'll be able to install my Husky flaps up front and save my paint before it's too late.

Getting them mounted on Monday...I'll up some pic's when I've got them installed.

Just wanted to say thanks to ValleyTacoma for answering a bunch of questions I had

Old 02-27-2012, 07:26 PM   #52
vermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vermintrex's Tacoma Gallery
got 'em mounted up today...

now I got to get rid of the Countersteers to pay for them : )

pathetic that 4 rims in the bed can cause the TSB 4 leaf pack to sag like that

Old 02-27-2012, 08:30 PM   #53
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good ^^

Toyota leaf packs suck balls
Old 02-27-2012, 09:45 PM   #54
4runner *****
kevinpt3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinpt3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinpt3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinpt3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinpt3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinpt3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinpt3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinpt3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinpt3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinpt3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinpt3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevin
kevinpt3's Tacoma Gallery
i got to get those when i order my truck in a few months
Old 03-02-2012, 06:15 AM   #55
ranger mac is on a distinguished road
ranger mac's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great
Old 03-02-2012, 06:52 AM   #56
nvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to all

Navy: Petty Officer First Class
Name: Matt
nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
Slightly off topic, but how do you like the way that OME lift rides? I've got a spacer lift right now and I'm getting tired of the rough ride. I don't do a whole lot of off roading, and the little I do is light to moderate. Trying to decide between the OME and the Ultimate Lift. I just want a nice lift with a smooth ride...
Old 10-10-2012, 02:04 PM   #57
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
I am hoping these will look good on a RC, I may have scored a great deal on some,
Old 10-10-2012, 02:25 PM   #58
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i love those wheels.

17"? i might have to make the change to 17"! moving TPMS over should be a non-issue right?
Old 10-19-2012, 07:55 AM   #59
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
whats the back spaceing on the FJ wheels i like them I been thinking of getting a set of these or the other 17's . How far past stock do the stick out?
Old 10-19-2012, 12:54 PM   #60
rclangelan is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
rclangelan's Tacoma Gallery
Those are the wheels I had on my 4Runner Trail Edition. They looked sharp... especially with DuraTracs installed.

... I still like my TRD Baja wheels the best, though. I wanted them on the 4Runner, but never could justify spending the cash. Imagine my delight when I found out they came standard on a new Taco.