LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New FJ Cruiser Wheels

Old 10-11-2011, 11:08 PM   #1
GTCOMA is on a distinguished road

GTCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
New FJ Cruiser Wheels

Gave my 05 a refresh...The transformation is complete... I went with a set of new FJ wheels and Cooper Discoverer A/T3's in the LT265/70 R17 6ply. They are some nice beefy tires. The tread block depth is 16.5/32nds. Went with the blackwalls out.

Between the complete Old Man Emu lift and the new tires, it is a total lift of approx 4" all the way around.

..and i am loving the look of the new wheels!

Old 10-11-2011, 11:10 PM   #2
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome

What's with the 1,21 GW badge on the tailgate ?
Old 10-11-2011, 11:12 PM   #3
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
x2?
Old 10-11-2011, 11:16 PM   #4

GTCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjCRUvX2D0E
Old 10-11-2011, 11:19 PM   #5

GTCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
I was on toyotanation for years after I got my truck. Recently got back on and that forum is dead. Looks like all the activity is over here.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:25 PM   #8

GTCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You running 885's ?
Yes, and an aal in the back with OME shocks all the way around
Old 10-11-2011, 11:26 PM   #9
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
welcome! truck looks nice! ope you’r not is one of the boring parts of OH! lol
Old 10-11-2011, 11:28 PM   #10
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTCOMA View Post
Yes, and an aal in the back with OME shocks all the way around
Nice

I have the same set up but with the Dakars out back
Old 10-11-2011, 11:29 PM   #11

GTCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
welcome! truck looks nice! ope you’r not is one of the boring parts of OH! lol
Just north of Cincy...
Old 10-11-2011, 11:32 PM   #12
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just north of Cincy...
or. so boring? we have allot of family in WNY and go thru cincinnati, columbus, and cleveland. i hate both 100 or some miles of nothing at all!!
Old 10-11-2011, 11:34 PM   #13

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
What did the wheels set you back ?
Old 10-11-2011, 11:49 PM   #14

GTCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
They were take offs and were in perfect condition. I don't think they ever saw the road before tonight. I got them from a place out in Utah called BTI Wheels for $500 plus shipping. I thought it was a pretty good deal.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:50 PM   #15

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They were take offs and were in perfect condition. I don't think they ever saw the road before tonight. I got them from a place out in Utah called BTI Wheels for $500 plus shipping. I thought it was a pretty good deal.
cool
Old 10-12-2011, 12:04 AM   #16
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
looks good
Old 10-12-2011, 02:21 AM   #18
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really good. Those rims are great
Old 10-12-2011, 02:28 AM   #19
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
BAMF!
Old 10-12-2011, 06:59 AM   #20

GTCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
BAMF!
My thoughts exactly!