1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Auto Door Locks

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by RFraske, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Nov 5, 2008 at 7:37 AM
    RFraske

RFraske [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Prerunner
    Fog lights on with prk lite,hood deflector,vent visors,interior footwell courtesy lights,mirror turn signals,tonneau cover,bed lights
    I have a 09 Dbl cab which I would like to have the electric doors locks automatically lock when the vehicle's ignition is activated or the shift selector is placed in drive. From reading previous posts the 08/09 models don't offer reprogramming the key fob to achieve this. Has anyone done a mod to achieve this or knows if it can even be done?

2. Dec 7, 2011 at 1:22 PM
    boomer6

boomer6 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    TN
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma TRD Offroad
    disabled DRLs disabled seat belt chime disabled the key in the ignition with door open buzzer Installed Illuminated 4wd switch circuit board Marker lights Flashing with turn signals Toggle switch ABS Disable Fog Lights on AnyTime Mod Changed to Yellow bulbs in the Fog Lights Converted interior lights to leds Installed oem roof rack Installed Firestone Ride Rite Air Bags and Daystar Cradles for the air bags Added oil catch can Relentless Tailgate Protector installed
    I would be interested to know if there is a mod to do this on a2011 trk also

3. Dec 7, 2011 at 1:27 PM
    pataco

pataco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Down by the lake
    Vehicle:
    05 4x4 trd dc white
    FOX 2.0 RESIS,LRUCAS,BILLY 5100S ON THE REAR.MAGNAFLOW 11264,COLOR MATCHED GRILL,YELLOW FOG MOD.OVER HEAD DVD,FEDERAL COURAGIA M/T
    that is one feature i hate.........good luck though,im sure someone can help you on this.

Products Discussed in

To Top