1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pro Comp 8188 question???

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by WescoTaco08, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Oct 14, 2011 at 1:48 AM
    WescoTaco08

WescoTaco08 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 TRDsport D-cab
    Hello everyone, I'm looking into buying the Pro Comp 8188 black wheels. I don't know much about tires and wheels so any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a 08 Double Cab TRD sport PreRunner SB.

1) Can I just buy these wheels and put on some all terrain tires and slap them on the truck? Are there mods that are needed? ( Lifts, parts, etc.)
    2) Any suggestions on reasonable priced tires I should get with these wheels?

THANKS!

2. Oct 14, 2011 at 3:33 PM
    09_tacoma

09_tacoma Forever at a crossroads

Member:
    First Name:
    Mylene
    North Pole
    Vehicle:
    09 Taco V6 4x4 DLCB TRD Sport
    Headlights, Exhaust, grill, Kings all around resi suspension. Camburg UCA's, Clarion double din
    Depending on what size wheel you're looking for (could be all) you'll have to make sure you find a store that has them in stock because as of 2 hours ago Pro Comp does not have stock or even a forseen production date set for this series. So just make sure you place an order with someone that can physically put their hands on a set before placing order unless you don't mind waiting for an undetermined period of time. ;)

3. Oct 17, 2011 at 12:29 AM
    WescoTaco08

WescoTaco08 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 TRDsport D-cab
    Thanks! I'm on a search mission.

Products Discussed in

To Top