Notices

body armor front bumper

Old 10-14-2011, 05:04 PM   #1
Mytoyo2
mytoyo2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frank
mytoyo2's Tacoma Gallery
body armor front bumper

So i did my research till i found the bumper i wanted paid way too much for it that was my first mistake . After 3 weeks of waiting it arrived so like anyone with a new part i was ready to put it on . First i took off the stock bumper pretty simple . The next step was to install the new 1 so here i go this thing weighed a ton so i called 4 back up . We wrestled with that thing till we got it close it wasnt going the 6 studs were no where close to the holes they had drilled ,out came the diegrinder opened the holes up .Finaly its on there to start with it was banging the crap outa my fenders so i got in touch with body armor sum help they were told me to adjust it yeah rite! after 2 hours of getting pissed off cause theres very little if any adjustment the driver side didnt move but the pr side droped an inch or more and it busted my grill word to the wise leave the body stock or stay away from body armor
Old 10-14-2011, 05:23 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
...what the hell did you just say?
Old 10-14-2011, 05:25 PM   #3
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
x2...

why is this in 2nd gen builds?
Old 10-14-2011, 05:37 PM   #6
Mytoyo2

mytoyo2's Tacoma Gallery
basicaly say dnt buy a body armor front bumper unless you plan on wasteing your time
Old 10-14-2011, 05:38 PM   #7
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mytoyo2 View Post
So i did my research till i found the bumper i wanted paid way too much for it that was my first mistake . After 3 weeks of waiting it arrived so like anyone with a new part i was ready to put it on . First i took off the stock bumper pretty simple . The next step was to install the new 1 so here i go this thing weighed a ton so i called 4 back up . We wrestled with that thing till we got it close it wasnt going the 6 studs were no where close to the holes they had drilled ,out came the diegrinder opened the holes up .Finaly its on there to start with it was banging the crap outa my fenders so i got in touch with body armor sum help they were told me to adjust it yeah rite! after 2 hours of getting pissed off cause theres very little if any adjustment the driver side didnt move but the pr side droped an inch or more and it busted my grill word to the wise leave the body stock or stay away from body armor
Old 10-14-2011, 05:38 PM   #8
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
basicaly say dnt buy a body armor front bumper unless you plan on wasteing your time
Sucks you had a bad time, pics of it?
Old 10-14-2011, 05:39 PM   #9
Burger Slinger
BurgerTaco is on a distinguished road

BurgerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Did that make sense to ANYbody?
Old 10-14-2011, 05:39 PM   #10
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What company made the bumper?
Old 10-14-2011, 05:43 PM   #12
Mytoyo2

mytoyo2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
if that pict is you you must be obama
s missing brother
Old 10-14-2011, 05:44 PM   #13
Street glide or die

Quote:

if that pict is you you must be obama
s missing brother

Who made the bumper..... what company?
Old 10-14-2011, 05:47 PM   #14
Mytoyo2

mytoyo2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
What company made the bumper?
body armor ive bought bumperr from other companys b4 and had no problems different trucks though
Old 10-14-2011, 05:48 PM   #15
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-14-2011, 05:51 PM   #16
Mytoyo2

mytoyo2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Sucks you had a bad time, pics of it?
go to bodyarmor4x4 .com and look at the tacoma sweet looking little red truck it looks good on it just dnt kno whats up with the 1 i bought has my truck possibly been wrecked causing the bumper not to fit car fax came back clean with 1 owner
Old 10-14-2011, 05:53 PM   #17
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, they make armor for BroCal street queens. Send it back and getcha an ARB.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:54 PM   #18
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

This?
Old 10-14-2011, 05:55 PM   #19
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
What the hell is that?
Old 10-14-2011, 05:56 PM   #20
How do you disengage the clutch on that winch?

Must be a HUGE gap on the top of that beast