Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

DIY Stainless Steel Mesh Grill

Old 10-17-2011, 08:37 PM   #1
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
DIY Stainless Steel Mesh Grill

http://www.customcargrills.com/prodd..._Tacoma&cat=89

Anyone make one of their own? This seems like a good place to start.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:31 AM   #2
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Thanks for the link. I think some of the diamond mesh will be perfect for my grill project.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:25 PM   #3
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Someone's got to have made their own! Even those other grill fabricators started somewhere....
Old 10-24-2011, 04:09 AM   #4
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
I received my aluminum diamond mesh a couple days ago. Haven't put it in yet but I was very pleasantly surprised. Quality seemed great and the mesh was just the size I was looking for.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:18 AM   #5
jonnycar1 is on a distinguished road
jonnycar1's Tacoma Gallery
Custom Grilling

Just stumbled across this topic upon joining the forum figured I woudl throw in my 2 cents. Basically I would call my expertise, creating my own custom car grills.

Diamond Mesh always looks great in a DIY grill, I also like the square stuff in stainless steel ( Like this: http://www.bwire.com/ ).

The main problem that people make is jumping too fast at buying the actual mesh before looking at it closely and thinking about it.

Make sure you get some samples before you buy. You have to decide on what size wire mesh you need, opening size, dimensions, alloy, and wire diameter. That is a lot of variables and if you order the wrong mesh, you have made a very expensive mistake for yourself.

Any questions PM me.
Old 08-02-2014, 01:34 PM   #6
muffly20 is on a distinguished road
Army: 82nd
Name: Sean
muffly20's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking about doing a diamond mesh insert for my taco. Anyone have pics of an 03 they've done themselves?