Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Off Road

Old 06-19-2007, 08:52 AM   #1
EvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EvilBetty's Tacoma Gallery
Off Road

Ok well I got the SR5 2WD non-Prerunner... so no I didn't take my truck off road. But I got me to where I needed to be to take my bike off road

I didn't have a chance to setup a bike cleat or my Yakima bike bar before the ride so yeah it got tossed in the bed.
Attached Thumbnails
Off Road-image001.jpg   Off Road-image003.jpg  
Old 06-19-2007, 10:57 AM   #2
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
my mtn bike fits perfect in my bed. I love it. So happy with my truck in every way!
Old 06-19-2007, 11:31 AM   #3
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilBetty View Post
Ok well I got the SR5 2WD non-Prerunner... so no I didn't take my truck off road. But I got me to where I needed to be to take my bike off road

I didn't have a chance to setup a bike cleat or my Yakima bike bar before the ride so yeah it got tossed in the bed.
LMAO - Your legs look like my truck after Saturday night.

I think my wife would kill me if I came inside looking like that (more so if I got in my Tacoma looking like that)...
Old 06-19-2007, 11:36 AM   #4
EvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EvilBetty's Tacoma Gallery
I'm divorced... I have to clean up my own mess before the girl friend comes over hehe.

It was actually rather complicated... I had to shower and strip in phases to minimize splatter.
Old 06-19-2007, 12:11 PM   #5
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilBetty View Post
I'm divorced... I have to clean up my own mess before the girl friend comes over hehe.

It was actually rather complicated... I had to shower and strip in phases to minimize splatter.
LMAO - Oh well, at least you had fun playing in the mud!