Keep it on, it looks good. 108 67.08%
I like my tops naked, take it off!!!! 53 32.92%
Voters: 161. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2011, 03:54 AM   #1
chaos316 is on a distinguished road
Name: JJ
chaos316's Tacoma Gallery
Oem roof rack vs no roof rack

Debating if I should take it off. I bought the truck with it, and I don't if I like it too much.

Old 10-19-2011, 03:57 AM   #2
Rellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant futureRellik01 has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement: Police Officer (retired NYPD)
Name: Craig
Rellik01's Tacoma Gallery
Keep it. It may come in handy some day. Also you can fold in the crossbars so as to avoid wind noise. Besides I think it looks pretty good.
Good luck.
Old 10-19-2011, 03:59 AM   #3
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i saw keep. i would if mine had it when i got it.

BUT if you do take it off. you’r more than welcome to give it to me. lol
Old 10-19-2011, 04:13 AM   #4
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
I voted take it off because I'm not a fan of roof rack on Tacomas. The roof rack on Frontier is sweet tho.
Old 10-19-2011, 04:45 AM   #5
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
love the rack on tacos

but i voted to keep it on. i think it gives it a more aggressive look from the front
Old 10-19-2011, 04:52 AM   #6
plurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
plurpimpin's Tacoma Gallery
How often are you actually gonna use it? I mean you do have a pickup bed, I sold my old rack and all the accessories from my camry when I got my Taco. Was super handy on the car but I don't see alot of purpose for it on the truck.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:03 AM   #7
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Naked tops!
Old 10-19-2011, 05:04 AM   #8
nomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Trevor
nomad_archer's Tacoma Gallery
I say take it off and sell it to me.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:24 AM   #9
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I voted to keep it on.
Looks good on your white truck imo. As suggested just fold the bars in.
If you do remove it, there are plenty of folks that will buy here!!
Old 10-19-2011, 05:30 AM   #10
jtice is on a distinguished road

jtice's Tacoma Gallery
I like them either way but the look of them is growing on me.
I will probably get one if I see a deal pop up. Never know when it might come in handy.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:36 AM   #11
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
take it off and give it to me! (:
Old 10-19-2011, 08:25 AM   #12
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief 62 AMXS
Name: Drew
jeckel7234's Tacoma Gallery
take it off and sell it to me, ive been looking for a while now i pay cash moneyy, we'd both be happy then
Old 10-19-2011, 08:26 AM   #13
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief 62 AMXS
Name: Drew
jeckel7234's Tacoma Gallery
pm me if you wanna sell it
Old 10-19-2011, 09:12 AM   #14
veet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the roughveet skeet is a jewel in the rough

veet skeet's Tacoma Gallery
I vote keep it on! Looks awesome with it.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:15 AM   #15
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Keep it on, Tacos look so much better with them on. Especially white ones
Old 10-19-2011, 01:35 PM   #16
Sport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSport11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Sport11's Tacoma Gallery
keep it on
Old 10-19-2011, 01:38 PM   #17
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Take it off. Those things are an eyesore IMO.
Old 10-19-2011, 01:43 PM   #18
Tarik will become famous soon enough

Tarik's Tacoma Gallery
Keep it. It's handy and looks good.
I always get compliments on mine, especially when I show them how the bars fold away
Old 10-19-2011, 03:39 PM   #20
leveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
leveltwo's Tacoma Gallery
I think they look better on lifted trucks, so i vote keep it