Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Need bolt. Where do I look?

Old 10-22-2011, 07:53 PM   #1
on idiot patrol ;)
SCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Firefighter
Name: Stephan
SCFirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Need bolt. Where do I look?

I'm pretty well versed in the ways of the internet, but I'm at a loss. This is what I'm looking for; does anyone have a clue where to look?

Front suspension, Strut, Lower attachment bolt to LCA. (I think it's the LCA).

During my install last year I lost the nut that goes with that bolt.
Yeah, forgot about it until I had to take the struts out yesterday and saw it.

Oops?
Old 10-22-2011, 08:23 PM   #2
babyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabyboi2284 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
babyboi2284's Tacoma Gallery
I went to the dealer for the nut that goes to the bolt for the bottom of the strut and it was $1. Maybe you will be lucky and they will have it in stock.
Old 10-22-2011, 08:24 PM   #3
on idiot patrol ;)
SCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCFirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyboi2284 View Post
I went to the dealer for the nut that goes to the bolt for the bottom of the strut and it was $1. Maybe you will be lucky and they will have it in stock.
Yeah .. I figured I may have to make a stop there Monday.
Old 10-22-2011, 08:26 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Fastenal has bolts in tons of shapes and sizes...do you have one near you?
Old 10-25-2011, 10:28 AM   #5
on idiot patrol ;)
I may have to check elsewhere. The dealer informed me that the nut I need is discontinued. LOL. Idiots.

Now that I have the part number I can confirm however that it is in fact not available, or at least easily available.

Part 94151-21441 FLANGE NUT
Old 10-25-2011, 12:41 PM   #6
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have something else to drive?
If so take the nut off the other side and take it to Lowes, Home Depot, auto parts places. you should be able to find one somewhere.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:58 PM   #7
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.mcmaster.com/#
Old 10-25-2011, 06:53 PM   #10
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
I googled Toyota parts then copied and pasted the part number you said it was and here are three places you can get it.
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...&siteid=213983 $1.01
http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...&siteid=214001 $1.08
http://parts.olathetoyota.com/toyotaoemparts.html $1.08