Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

100k!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-24-2011, 07:08 PM   #1
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
100k!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Tacoma crossed 100k on the way to work this morning. Still runs like new. These things last forever. I love my Tacoma!!!

Old 10-24-2011, 07:10 PM   #4
Eman5pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutEman5pt0 has a spectacular aura about
Name: E
Eman5pt0's Tacoma Gallery
awesome! im half way there not to excited about it lol but you gotta drive it !
what have you done to it as far as basic maintenance. and in the time you have had the truck any really costly repairs ?
Old 10-24-2011, 07:11 PM   #5
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My 4runner is coming close too. It's at 85k right now. I'll be there with that one in less than a year. Same story though. 4runner runs just as good!! Toyota FTW!!!!!
Old 10-24-2011, 07:12 PM   #6
JP_Rey
Tin Knocker is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
Tin Knocker's Tacoma Gallery
Still running strong.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:15 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5pt0 View Post
awesome! im half way there not to excited about it lol but you gotta drive it !
what have you done to it as far as basic maintenance. and in the time you have had the truck any really costly repairs ?
I've only owned it since 84k. But the carfax report I got for it says it only had a battery replaced under warranty about 2 years before I got it. Since I've owned it I've just done a tune-up, changed the oil (a lot), did a trans drain & fill, repaired the sliding window latch thingy, replaced the battery, front brakes, and new tires (it needed them when I bought it, but I made them last another year and 10k). All in all, nothing major.

edit: I also had the scoop repainted recently. Lost all the clear coat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiresmokintacoma View Post
mine has 170k!!! And i got a million more to go!
Holy Crap!!!
Old 10-24-2011, 11:44 PM   #9
Eman5pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutEman5pt0 has a spectacular aura about
Name: E
Eman5pt0's Tacoma Gallery
good stuff ... love the reliability !!
Old 10-25-2011, 12:19 AM   #10
Khmer Member
tacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
tacowestley's Tacoma Gallery
haha i took a pic of my truck at 100000 miles too! Right before I left to go to school haha but i deleted the pic from my phone