LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Info for the 1gr

Old 10-25-2011, 06:08 PM   #1
07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
07 sport 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Info for the 1gr

I searched and didn't find this anywhere on here, I thought you all might like to have a look. The diagram is for the Tundra, but its the same engine so it applies to the Tacoma. Sorry if this is a repost, Enjoy!

http://www.toyotatundraforum.com/pdf...0Engine4.0.pdf

EDIT: Heres what I found for the 2TRFE:
http://www.comajoe.com/misc/05tacopd...(seperate).pdf
Old 10-25-2011, 10:02 PM   #2
prae has a spectacular aura aboutprae has a spectacular aura aboutprae has a spectacular aura about

prae's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! This is extremely well written, reads like out of a textbook. Great way to gain some knowledge on how the 1GR works.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:58 PM   #3
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
My new bible
Old 10-26-2011, 06:42 AM   #5
the logical one
fixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
fixer5000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by prae View Post
Wow! This is extremely well written, reads like out of a textbook. Great way to gain some knowledge on how the 1GR works.

Thanks for sharing.

thats right out of the service manuals!!
Old 10-26-2011, 09:13 AM   #8
Toecutter will become famous soon enough

Name: Robert
Toecutter's Tacoma Gallery
That is cool, I bet its from Toyota University. Now I wish someone could get the 2TR-FE version
Old 10-26-2011, 10:19 AM   #9
Faster than a speeding ticket
Watari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Watari06V6's Tacoma Gallery
very informative- thanks bro
Old 10-29-2011, 07:59 PM   #10
fjrmurph will become famous soon enoughfjrmurph will become famous soon enough
fjrmurph's Tacoma Gallery
SAY WHAT ?????
do we have this ???
12. Cranking Hold Function
General
 Once the ignition switch is turned to the START position, this function operates the starter until the engine
starts, without having to hold the ignition switch in the START position. This prevents application of the
starter for an inadequate length of time and it also prevents the engine from being cranked after it has
started.
 When the ECM detects a start signal from the ignition switch, it monitors engine speed (NE) and operates
the starter until it determines that the engine has started. If the engine has already started, the ECM will
not operate the starter, even if the ECM receives a start signal from the ignition switch.
Old 10-29-2011, 10:17 PM   #11
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjrmurph View Post
SAY WHAT ?????
do we have this ???
General
 Once the ignition switch is turned to the START position, this function operates the starter until the engine
starts, without having to hold the ignition switch in the START position. This prevents application of the
starter for an inadequate length of time and it also prevents the engine from being cranked after it has
started.
 When the ECM detects a start signal from the ignition switch, it monitors engine speed (NE) and operates
the starter until it determines that the engine has started. If the engine has already started, the ECM will
not operate the starter, even if the ECM receives a start signal from the ignition switch.
No, we don't. We also don't have the air injection system...unless you drive a 2012 or newer.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:45 PM   #12
jar-sr5 is on a distinguished road
jar-sr5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjrmurph View Post
SAY WHAT ?????
do we have this ???
General
started.

I was also wondering if we had this !

damn, I guess I don't because I have a 2009
Old 11-04-2011, 06:52 PM   #14
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jar-sr5 View Post
I was also wondering if we had this !

damn, I guess I don't because I have a 2009
No, unfortunately not, i am so used to that style starting system at work, that i often get in my truck and try to flip my ignition so it can auto crank and start right up, only to remember i dont have that!!!
Old 11-09-2011, 09:27 AM   #15
SGTBAMF is on a distinguished road

Army: SGT, 1538 TC, 38th Infantry Division
SGTBAMF's Tacoma Gallery
Instument Panel Write Up?

Is there an instrument panel write up of the same stature?
Old 11-09-2011, 04:32 PM   #16
07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07 sport 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
07 sport 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toecutter View Post
That is cool, I bet its from Toyota University. Now I wish someone could get the 2TR-FE version
This isn't much, but its all i've been able to find.

http://www.comajoe.com/misc/05tacopd...(seperate).pdf
Old 12-28-2011, 08:50 PM   #18
Faryota is a splendid one to beholdFaryota is a splendid one to beholdFaryota is a splendid one to beholdFaryota is a splendid one to beholdFaryota is a splendid one to beholdFaryota is a splendid one to beholdFaryota is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mic
Faryota's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks..I made a copy!!
Old 12-28-2011, 09:08 PM   #19
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta love good documentation!
Old 12-31-2011, 05:35 AM   #20
clcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to behold
clcoyle's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome.