Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Dash Mat

Old 11-09-2008, 02:15 PM   #1
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Dash Mat

Anyone buy these things anymore? Any pics in an 08?

This used to be the FIRST accessory I bought for my trucks.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:47 PM   #2
evan is on a distinguished road
evan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post

Hopefully some of the serious car audio guys will chime in here. I remember some of them using them but I can't remember the brands.
Old 11-09-2008, 04:45 PM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post

i have been wondering myself!!!?????

Do they still exist?
Old 11-09-2008, 04:52 PM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Available in Four Fabric Types Starting at $32.95
  • Poly Carpet - Heavy Duty Carpet Style Material.
  • Plush Velour - Soft, Seat Like Material.
  • Brushed Suede - Soft, Suede Like Material.
  • Sedona Suede - A Luxurious step above all the rest. Helps to reduce dashboard temperature with “Breathable Perforated Suede Fabric”. $63.95
http://www.mrdashmat.com/Toyota-Pick...r-p-16528.html
Old 09-08-2010, 01:50 PM   #5
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
DEAD THREAD REVIVAL!!!

So... does anyone have any dash mats in their taco? I'd like to see what it looks like. Fawkin girl thinks its cool to throw her feet up on the dash.

I searched. Found a couple for sale threads and threads talking about how gross they are. So I don't want to hear it!
Old 09-08-2010, 02:03 PM   #6
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NDT/QA
Name: Jimmy
jpmorrisvb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Fawkin girl thinks its cool to throw her feet up on the dash.

A 31" Louisville Slugger will cure her of putting her feet up ..... just a suggestion.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:04 PM   #7
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Solution aint in the mat... solution is in the girl..............................

Trade her in.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:24 PM   #8
Taco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco4x4NC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Helo nighttime recon extended perimeter security
Name: David
Taco4x4NC's Tacoma Gallery
dash mats

Makes me want to wear my ole ball hat that says "old fart" when I think of a dash mat.

Hahhahahahahhaha! sorry could not resist.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:28 PM   #9
senna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to behold
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmorrisvb View Post
A 31" Louisville Slugger will cure her of putting her feet up ..... just a suggestion.
The air bag will do better than a bat, she could have her own knees smack her in the face.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:01 PM   #10
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NDT/QA
Name: Jimmy
jpmorrisvb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senna View Post
The air bag will do better than a bat, she could have her own knees smack her in the face.

Now that would be some funny shit ........
Old 09-08-2010, 04:01 PM   #11
Member Extraordinaire
cinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Al
cinch's Tacoma Gallery
Just purchased one online, waiting for it to be delivered. Reasons for purchasing was so I could mount some stuff to the top of the dash without damaging it and because I always get this nasty windshield fog/film from the chemicals in the plastic dash evaporating. I figure a dash mat would prevent that from happening.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:06 PM   #12
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinch View Post
Just purchased one online, waiting for it to be delivered. Reasons for purchasing was so I could mount some stuff to the top of the dash without damaging it and because I always get this nasty windshield fog/film from the chemicals in the plastic dash evaporating. I figure a dash mat would prevent that from happening.
Post a pic for me in this thread please.

Can't trade her in. She gonna be my suga' mama soon. She getting her RN, then on to her Nurse Practitioner! Cha-CHING!!!
Old 09-08-2010, 04:26 PM   #14

Firefighter:
^^^^ thanks man! rep sent.

I wonder if there are any out there that don't have the flap that come down on the right side. I haven't found any. Looks like I gonna have to get that bat out I guess.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:27 PM   #15
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
these are sooo gay
Old 09-08-2010, 04:32 PM   #16

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
these are sooo gay
Really? Dash mats are gay? Where do they stick it?
Old 09-08-2010, 04:34 PM   #18
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pics?
Old 09-08-2010, 04:35 PM   #19

Firefighter:
And I don't like the chrome nerf bars deal.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:35 PM   #20
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Really? Dash mats are gay? Where do they stick it?
in their dASH! .......anyone.........?