Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Christmas for our Trucks

Old 10-30-2011, 02:04 PM   #41
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully a Toytec ultimate lift kit.
Old 10-30-2011, 02:07 PM   #42
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
Avid lightbar seems so tempting.. Or an ATO rear bumper.. Or a diesel conversion
Old 10-30-2011, 06:11 PM   #44
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
My truck just got a new audio system for its (my) birthday. We're taking it easy for Christmas (it is better to give than receive, after all) but I think I'll still be getting a bed mat for it.
Old 10-30-2011, 06:11 PM   #45
//TRD
GeauxTigers is on a distinguished road

Name: Caleb
GeauxTigers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
My truck just got a new audio system for its (my) birthday. We're taking it easy for Christmas (it is better to give than receive, after all) but I think I'll still be getting a bed mat for it.
im ready for that review on that sub! lol
Old 10-30-2011, 06:14 PM   #46
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers View Post
im ready for that review on that sub! lol
Oh yeah, sorry. I just got it hooked up this morning. I'll drop you a PM so I don't derail the thread.
Old 10-30-2011, 06:16 PM   #47
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
I plan on getting a set of retro headlights, a custom metalmiller skid plate and summer wheels and tires.
Also may get a bed mat, pop and lock tailgate and auto up and down window modules.
Old 10-30-2011, 06:23 PM   #48
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
My christmas present to my truck is to continue making the payments, because that's about all I can afford to do
Old 10-30-2011, 07:41 PM   #49
yotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotaman3130 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: RN
Name: Ryan
yotaman3130's Tacoma Gallery
Can those plug and play? i wanted to swap mine out for auto modules

Quote:
Originally Posted by captclueless View Post
I plan on getting a set of retro headlights, a custom metalmiller skid plate and summer wheels and tires.
Also may get a bed mat, pop and lock tailgate and auto up and down window modules.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:53 PM   #50
Marsey13 is on a distinguished road

Marsey13's Tacoma Gallery
cool
Old 10-30-2011, 08:04 PM   #52
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
GoDeacsWFU23's Tacoma Gallery
Leer 100XQ cap, angel eye headlights, eye lids, satoshi grille, thule basket on top of cap, 4 hella 500 FF's on front of basket, 2 hella 500 FF's behind grille, behind grille light mount, possibly a lift depending on my comission checks
Old 10-30-2011, 10:47 PM   #53
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Wet okoles, long tube headers, and either sliders and skids, or unichip.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:47 AM   #54
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotaman3130 View Post
Can those plug and play? i wanted to swap mine out for auto modules
I don't think so. I believe you have to cut the wires to the window switch and then wire them into the modules.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:50 AM   #55
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
whats everybody getting my truck for christmas?
Old 10-31-2011, 06:54 AM   #56
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I'm done modding the Taco for this year. I'm going to get myself a new project for Christmas.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:09 PM   #57
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
i want to get my truck a nice garage to park in. and in a nice neighborhood so it can play with all the other trucks

seriously, we are saving for a house so it will be a skimpy xmas
Old 10-31-2011, 06:34 PM   #59
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
OME Lift, LR UCAs, XD Spy wheels, 33" Dick Cepek tires... Been a long time coming. But now I gotta wait till then snow comes and goes to put it all on
Old 10-31-2011, 06:41 PM   #60
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
4in spindles, 3 in lift springs new rear struts