Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Christmas for our Trucks

Old 10-31-2011, 07:32 PM   #61
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
A nice set of floormats. All wrapped up with a bow and everything.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:39 PM   #62
MARSHBUSTER is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Jim
MARSHBUSTER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
Camo seat covers, pioneer touch screen HU, weathertechs, possibly some new headlights,

oh and probably jumping on the kragen group buy for my birthday in 2 weeks.

Check out Marathon Seat Covers. I got a pair of there camo seat covers for my Taco and they are awesome.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:43 PM   #63
Husky is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
Husky's Tacoma Gallery
delete
Old 11-01-2011, 12:41 AM   #64
06tacodude is on a distinguished road
06tacodude's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotaman3130 View Post
Its that time of year again!

What are you guys getting your truck for Christmas?? try and post pics!

Im going to go with either a borla exhaust, avid offroad light bar, or some seat covers. My budget is prolly going to be around 400$

Go with the Light bar! I just got mine this past month ... need to get it powder coated. Order early as it takes 2~3wks to make + delivery.

Perfect fit and looks great!
Old 11-01-2011, 12:47 AM   #65
chaos316 is on a distinguished road
Name: JJ
chaos316's Tacoma Gallery
hopefully a new sub and amp, or viper 5901!!
Old 11-01-2011, 12:51 AM   #66
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
heres my list of what i AM getting, not what i want lol

TRD supercharger w/ fitkit
URD TCAI
URD 3" catback exhaust
URD Y-pipe
URD MAF CAL
URD short shifter
Doug thorley long tube headers
Sittin sic track ready drop kit
Viper 5901

f**kin street MONSTER
Old 11-01-2011, 12:57 AM   #68
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
iím thinking maybe window tint. and maybe something els. idk yet and than at end of jan it will get something. (itís my b-day so i will ask for something for the truck)
Old 11-02-2011, 07:00 PM   #69
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to redrazr
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrazr View Post
Probably 5100's and new wheels that are going to sit in my room while I try to decide what size tires to go with. And a full detail with paint correction.
Ordered the front and rear 5100's today. Guess I'll have to find something else to buy for Christmas
Old 11-02-2011, 07:11 PM   #70
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered one of these Bruteforce bumpers last week...early xmas present to myself

Old 11-02-2011, 07:55 PM   #71
4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dane
4x4Taco09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
heres my list of what i AM getting, not what i want lol

TRD supercharger w/ fitkit
URD TCAI
URD 3" catback exhaust
URD Y-pipe
URD MAF CAL
URD short shifter
Doug thorley long tube headers
Sittin sic track ready drop kit
Viper 5901

f**kin street MONSTER
Ok I want to work where you work for a while. I just want the supercharger. But that 5k is all that's stopping me
Old 11-02-2011, 08:01 PM   #72
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06tacodude View Post
Go with the Light bar! I just got mine this past month ... need to get it powder coated. Order early as it takes 2~3wks to make + delivery.

Perfect fit and looks great!
try to order from avid a month early for christmas (at the latest) or you may not get your product. christmas is the busiest time of the year for them.

but i may want to get something from avid..... pretty much got everything they got. maybe ill get my full skids
Old 11-02-2011, 08:10 PM   #73
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
RCD lift kit, 295/70R17 Cooper Discoverer STT, 17" ATX Artillery wheels, All Pro Expedition leaf pack.
Dibs on your current set up!
Old 11-02-2011, 10:39 PM   #74
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Taco09 View Post
Ok I want to work where you work for a while. I just want the supercharger. But that 5k is all that's stopping me
im deployed right now, thats why im makin bank.

check out trdparts4u.com

they have the trd supercharger for $3890 and it includes everything

http://trdparts4u.com/Scripts/prodLi...atalogname=TRD
Old 11-02-2011, 10:53 PM   #75
kessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to behold

kessler89's Tacoma Gallery
i'll probably fill mine up with gas....ALOT

merry christmas