Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

spotting my spotter

Old 11-01-2011, 06:37 PM   #1
'merica
FreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: null
FreidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
spotting my spotter

I found this under my wiper when i got back from class (it became wet from the snow) and was trying to find out who it was to let them know i am a member! GO POKES!!!
Old 11-01-2011, 06:40 PM   #2
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
that's so cool. bump to figure it out.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:50 PM   #4
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
x2 that is kinda funny. maybe it’s time for a TW.com sticker. lol
Old 11-01-2011, 06:52 PM   #5
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Go Pokes, indeed!
Old 11-01-2011, 06:54 PM   #6
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsbrain03 View Post
Go Pokes, indeed!
what is this pokes? mascot? let me know and i might be able to help more. i whore this site enough to know a few of the college guys.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:01 PM   #7
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
<----- look at my pic. I think it's still the same.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:19 PM   #8
'merica
FreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: null
FreidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Well fsbrain03 I appreciate the help, but wrong pokes!
I go to school at (U-Dub) University of Wyoming!
Old 11-01-2011, 07:20 PM   #9
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreidTaco View Post
Well fsbrain03 I appreciate the help, but wrong pokes!
I go to school at (U-Dub) University of Wyoming!
wyoming huh? . . . let me think...
Old 11-01-2011, 07:21 PM   #10
I'm a zit. Get it?

post a comment and this URL link in this thread and see if you get a reply

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...meet-11-a.html
Old 11-01-2011, 07:22 PM   #11
I'm a zit. Get it?

this guy has UW in his avatar. i don't know him, but he's in that thread. maybe shoot him a PM. . . . . i don't know why ive gotten so damn curious to know who it was, but hey it helps you haha.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/members/pyroskier.html
Old 11-01-2011, 07:35 PM   #13
Turning the knob from H2 to H4/L4
Poke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to all

Poke Tako's Tacoma Gallery
SPREADING THE WORD

OP, that is awesome! Hopefully the person who left it chimes in on this thread .
Old 11-01-2011, 07:36 PM   #14
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreidTaco View Post
thanks for the link jgwheeler17, now we wait...

Old 11-01-2011, 07:36 PM   #15
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha that was ME! You parked next to me in the UW shuttle lot! WOO!
Old 11-01-2011, 07:37 PM   #16
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Awesomeness Bump!! Hope you find your gentlemen caller! haha

*slow typer... he has been found!!
Old 11-01-2011, 07:38 PM   #17
I'm a zit. Get it?

NICE. now OP, we need to see pics of that note worthy tacoma.
Old 11-01-2011, 07:41 PM   #18
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I saw he had a Scan gauge and duratracs. I had a thought he might be a member because of those two, but I thought I might as well leave a note just in case!

You parked next to this, right OP?
My truck:
Old 11-01-2011, 07:44 PM   #19
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah. There are several badass Tacomas on campus. We should do this more often!
Old 11-01-2011, 07:45 PM   #20

I'm gonna print off a whole bunch of business card things that say "Nice Tacoma, check out tacomaworld.com", I'll give you some. There's so many around town, and Laramie needs more members.