LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

4 wheel lighted switch / Anytime fogs

Old 11-02-2011, 05:18 PM   #1
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
4 wheel lighted switch / Anytime fogs

50.00 to anyone willing to come over and do these 2 mods
Old 11-02-2011, 07:00 PM   #2
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
You can do it. Here is the lighted switch, http://www.tacoma4x4.com/products. And the other is a wire and a connector.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:36 AM   #3
Taco Supreme!
roboots21 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
roboots21's Tacoma Gallery
You are about an hour and half from me. I have done both mods, but not sure if I could drive out there. PM me and maybe we could figure something out, but like Lazylegs said, it's easy. If you drove out here I'd do it for you for a beer or two or six
Old 11-03-2011, 05:25 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
PM Shannon. He's the guy who makes the lighted circuit board that just screws in behind the 4x4 switch. Then all you have to do is slice and solder the power wire. Quick and easy, 30 minute job max and the parts are around $35.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ed-switch.html

There a plenty of ways to make the fog lights come on any time. This is one of the simpliest, straight forward procedures. I think the LaCaribe style is the cleanest though but requires more work with the fuse panel.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...free-mods.html

More involved fog light anytime mod.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ibe-style.html
Old 11-03-2011, 05:30 AM   #6
Rifleman not a cook, Appleseed program
Tackleberry is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
Tackleberry's Tacoma Gallery
Free Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by roboots21 View Post
You are about an hour and half from me. I have done both mods, but not sure if I could drive out there. PM me and maybe we could figure something out, but like Lazylegs said, it's easy. If you drove out here I'd do it for you for a beer or two or six
How far are you from Shelton CT and how may beers do you want just for the lighted 4X4 switch.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:27 AM   #7
Taco Supreme!
Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
Case, let's figure it out
You get the switch and I can put that in no problem. The method I have done for the fog lights is an add-a-fuse in the underhood fusebox that connects to the relay and the add-a-fuse taps into an existing fuse. Mine has been this way for 4 years with ZERO issues and that would be the route I would probably go as it's the simplest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry View Post
How far are you from Shelton CT and how may beers do you want just for the lighted 4X4 switch.
Again, switch is not an issue.

I think I have the wire and taps to tap into the illumination wires in the dash for the switch. My truck has this done so it could be used for reference lol.

PM me and we can figure it all out.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:13 AM   #9
Taco Supreme!
Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
I have the 4x4 switch already
Well then that works .. one step ahead