Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Which Wet Okoles - Black on black or charcoal on black?

Old 11-04-2011, 11:12 AM   #1
wag225 is on a distinguished road
wag225's Tacoma Gallery
Which Wet Okoles - Black on black or charcoal on black?

I am just so darn indecisive. I know I want the TRD logo in the middle of the seats. I have a Speedway Blue TRD Sport. Do I get black on black or charcoal on black? And do I get the TRD logo embroidered in black (if charcoal), charcoal (if black), or cobalt (23) or royal (19)? I know it's weird I can't decide, but what are your experiences, regrets, etc? I know I either want black on black or charcoal on black. Don't care about anything else.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:14 AM   #2
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
go with whatever you want i would imagine.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:15 AM   #3
wag225's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paden View Post
go with whatever you want i would imagine.
That's just the thing. I can't decide between black on black or charcoal on black. I've seen tons of people on here that have both. Just wanting their opinions.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:19 AM   #4
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wag225 View Post
That's just the thing. I can't decide between black on black or charcoal on black. I've seen tons of people on here that have both. Just wanting their opinions.
I would go charcoal and black. the black and black just looks plain and doesnt show a lot of detail in the stitching. all black almost looks from a distance like the cheap ass covers you buy at auto-zone. i went with black and a red center section and i am glad i did. just my 2 cents.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:19 AM   #5
cstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carl
cstephan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wag225 View Post
i am going to get done installing mine tonight, i will post some photos, i have black on black with ALL the options, I dark gray full piping and it lookings awesome.

also, with black on black, fading is alot less likey, (came from Wet Okole)
Old 11-04-2011, 11:20 AM   #6
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
look at some pics of which ones you like best and go from there. unless i'm missing something here, they're just seat covers
Old 11-04-2011, 11:21 AM   #7
wag225's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome guys, I really appreciate it. cstephan, I can't wait to see 'em. This forum rocks.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:26 AM   #8
wag225's Tacoma Gallery
One more question: Has anyone noticed the lumbar support knob wearing their Wet Okoles like it does to the factory driver's seat from sliding in and out?
Old 11-04-2011, 11:58 AM   #9
cstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carl
cstephan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paden View Post
look at some pics of which ones you like best and go from there. unless i'm missing something here, they're just seat covers
they do cost a pretty penny
Old 11-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #10
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I got the same as cstephan (black/black/full charcoal piping) for my Tundra.
Heading home to put them on now for the box from fedex showed up today!
I had went that way for yes I experienced discoloration in my last set.
The colored centers in my rear seat on the double cab tinted green. Also the light headrests tinted green from UV rays.
Old 11-04-2011, 01:19 PM   #11
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Black on black with white piping
Old 11-04-2011, 01:39 PM   #12
wag225's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like I'm going with black on black with cobalt (23) TRD emblem. Thanks so much guys!