LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Would you buy a Fab Fours Bumper?

View Poll Results: Would you buy a Fab Fours Bumper if they made it for our Tacoma
Hell Yes!! 100 64.94%
Um, No 44 28.57%
It depends if my wife likes it or not 10 6.49%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2008, 02:07 PM   #1
Tacos are more gooder!!
Kropper has a spectacular aura aboutKropper has a spectacular aura about

Law Enforcement:
Kropper's Tacoma Gallery
Would you buy a Fab Fours Bumper?

Hi all,
I've been making up a Christmas wish list, and my #1 request is a winch bumper. I've looked at probably most of the major ones out there, then by accident I stumbled upon FabFours. It was love at first sight. Unfortunately they don't offer any products for the Tacoma YET. I e-mailed them and asked the possibility of expanding their line to include our trucks. My question to you is: If Fab Fours made bumpers for our trucks, would you buy them?
Example of bumper:

Old 11-11-2008, 02:12 PM   #2
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
That bumper looks wicked!!! SICK!
Old 11-11-2008, 02:17 PM   #3
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Id put one on my lowered ride, thats for sure! JK, but thats a badass bumper
Old 11-11-2008, 02:18 PM   #4
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i saw one like that on a tundra at the local dealership and it is pimp shit
Old 11-11-2008, 02:29 PM   #5
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
They'd have to offer something pretty damn nice to make me choose them over Shrockworks or the All Pro Hybrid.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:38 PM   #6
Tacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the rough

Tacoma02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I would consider getting one if they start to build them for our Tacoma it'll be interesting to see what happens.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:51 PM   #7
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma02TRD View Post
I would consider getting one if they start to build them for our Tacoma it'll be interesting to see what happens.
I'd be willing to bet that if they did start making them for Tacomas, It would only be for the 2nd gen trucks. I see alot of awesome accessories that aren't available for pre 2005 Tacomas.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:55 PM   #8
Tacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the roughTacoma02TRD is a jewel in the rough

Tacoma02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Your probably right but I guess there's always custom fabrication. You could probably get pretty close to the same thing.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:40 PM   #11
She's Kickass!
gavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to behold

gavonder's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry to hijack this, but how on earth are you able to get a picture that big on this forum???

GA

.......and that bumper is cool!!
Old 11-11-2008, 05:25 PM   #12
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I like that bumper -- I would put it on mine if they got rid of the bling rivet thing-a-majobers around the fogs / driving lights...
Old 11-11-2008, 06:01 PM   #14
Tacos are more gooder!!
Kropper has a spectacular aura aboutKropper has a spectacular aura about

Law Enforcement:
Kropper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavonder View Post
I'm sorry to hijack this, but how on earth are you able to get a picture that big on this forum???

GA

Umm, I right mouse clicked on the picture on the Fab Fours site and selected..copy, then pasted it into my post.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:18 PM   #15
sonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nice

sonjay's Tacoma Gallery
looks like it weighs a bunch. I've seen one on a dodge it looked pretty badass.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:21 PM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
website says the fj bumper weighs in around 108 lbs...not really excessive i dont think
Old 11-11-2008, 09:44 PM   #18
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kropper View Post
Hi all,
I've been making up a Christmas wish list, and my #1 request is a winch bumper. I've looked at probably most of the major ones out there, then by accident I stumbled upon FabFours. It was love at first sight. Unfortunately they don't offer any products for the Tacoma YET. I e-mailed them and asked the possibility of expanding their line to include our trucks. My question to you is: If Fab Fours made bumpers for our trucks, would you buy them?
Example of bumper:
They're more expensive than Allpro. $1500 for a FabFours FJ bumper compared with $800 for an AllPro for the FJ. I'd guess about the same differential for the Tacoma. It does look nice though.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:46 PM   #19
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavonder View Post

GA

I don't think there's a size limit if you link to a picture that exists on the internet. The size limit is for uploads to the server.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:49 PM   #20
sonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nice

sonjay's Tacoma Gallery
I still like the AllPro hybrid myself