Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Blistein 5100 Installers in Maryland (DC area)

Old 11-11-2008, 03:02 PM   #1
grivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
grivera's Tacoma Gallery
Blistein 5100 Installers in Maryland (DC area)

I plan to approach the dealer with the TSB Rear spring issue. But first, I want all my ducks in a row. I'm in the DC/Baltimore area (Hanover, MD).

Is there anyone on this site from this area of Maryland who has had the 5100s installed? If so, by what service center and how much did you pay?
Old 11-11-2008, 05:56 PM   #2
grivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
grivera's Tacoma Gallery
I just read some of the 2008 TSB and if I'm reading it correctly, it says that if its a Non-TRD truck, they have to replace all four shocks (front and rear). Has anyone here just had the dealer install the 5100s in place of the new shocks?
Old 11-14-2008, 11:06 AM   #5
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I've read a few posts from people that have had their 5100's installed by the dealer when they had the TSB done. Prices seemed to be about $200 - $300. I'm sure one of them will see this post and give you more details.