Notices

TRD Baja edition shocks

Old 05-07-2013, 07:17 AM   #21
Tacoma 12 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Tacoma 12's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels from dealership, tires are LT 265/70R16
Old 05-07-2013, 09:23 AM   #22
littleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
littleblue81's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon### View Post

"In the rear, the TRD team selected the three-leaf (plus one overload leaf) spring pack used in Tacoma towing packages, which provides a 10-mm increase in rear ride height."

What does that mean? Plenty of tow packages come with only 3 leafs...are they talking about the tsb?

Good idea on trying to find one at a dealer.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:37 AM   #23
Brandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brandon###'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleblue81 View Post
What does that mean? Plenty of tow packages come with only 3 leafs...are they talking about the tsb?

Good idea on trying to find one at a dealer.
I believe it is the tsb rear leaf pack

i'm just hoping my 285s still fit without rubbing
Old 05-07-2013, 11:00 AM   #24
littleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I wonder if it would be beneficial to start a parts/part number list...Is it just an all inclusive kit that the dealer/service dept can order or do they have to go part by part. If the latter, I'm sure some dealers could make errors not being familiar with the Baja.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:07 AM   #25
Brandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon### is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I wonder if it would be beneficial to start a parts/part number list...Is it just an all inclusive kit that the dealer/service dept can order or do they have to go part by part. If the latter, I'm sure some dealers could make errors not being familiar with the Baja.
PTR13-35120 is the Part number for the all inclusive kit.
Old 05-07-2013, 11:52 AM   #26
Quote:
PTR13-35120 is the Part number for the all inclusive kit.
Old 05-07-2013, 01:08 PM   #27
Well...I went ahead and ordered the kit lol. Should be here in about a week or so.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:23 AM   #28

Quote:
Well...I went ahead and ordered the kit lol. Should be here in about a week or so.
haha cool you will probably install yours before i can get around to mine, but i will post some pics on friday.

where did you order yours from?

i ordered mine from toyota of morris town in NJ
Old 05-08-2013, 05:24 AM   #29
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma 12 View Post
Wheels from dealership, tires are LT 265/70R16
I went to my dealer to see what they would cost... It was more than $300 per wheel for everything! They are sick but idk about paying over $300/wheel...
Old 05-08-2013, 10:19 AM   #30
Quote:
haha cool you will probably install yours before i can get around to mine, but i will post some pics on friday.

where did you order yours from?

i ordered mine from toyota of morris town in NJ
Not sure, my friends dad has a shop and he was able to order it for me. Should be here next week, and I also am not sure when I'll be able to get to the install lol.

What did you do about the leaf pack? Do you have 4 already on your truck or just waiting to see what arrives? Mine only has 3.

I'd prefer the rear to be just slightly higher than the front if possible. Most Baja photo's I've seen look even, which I could handle but definitely don't want the front higher than the back. If it doesn't come with one I should figure out what to do about that and have it ordered so they arrive around the same time...hmmm.
Old 01-15-2014, 08:39 PM   #31
MCM78LC is on a distinguished road
MCM78LC's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know if the front Baja coil springs are available separately--not in the kit? Is there a part number for them?
Old 01-15-2014, 08:52 PM   #32
Third Shift
ThatguyJZ has a spectacular aura aboutThatguyJZ has a spectacular aura aboutThatguyJZ has a spectacular aura about
Name: Jim
ThatguyJZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCM78LC View Post
Does anyone know if the front Baja coil springs are available separately--not in the kit? Is there a part number for them?
Check the 'Because Baja' Thread. Might have some luck there