Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What NEW products would you like FLYZEYE Designs to develop?

Old 11-12-2011, 02:48 AM   #21
Bsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bsfilter's Tacoma Gallery
A nice bikini for your model?
Old 11-12-2011, 02:49 AM   #22
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Glove box light?
Old 11-12-2011, 02:50 AM   #23
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoutheastTaco View Post
Need. Not want. Now get to work!!
Nice!
Old 11-12-2011, 02:50 AM   #24
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Quote:
Glove box light?
I was wondering if anyone would ask!
Old 11-12-2011, 09:38 AM   #26
____livevil____
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
What about a rock light kit? One that's specifically designed for our trucks. Meaning the correct amount/length of wire. Instead of buying a universal led rock light kit (like I just picked up) and needing to get and add more wire, measure the distance, run the wire, etc.. it would just be a plug in, run your wires with leds already connected to the point of light locations, and secure them?

I am going to attempt to wire my lights this weekend. I can fire out the length of wire and everything, take notes, and let you guys know. I could even swing by your guys' shop since im in Az as well.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:39 AM   #27
Defined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shedDefined is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
Defined's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cargo light built into third brake light.
this times 1000. one of toyotas, super fails
Old 11-12-2011, 10:49 AM   #28
Lazy, Good For Nothin'
jmcwms is on a distinguished road

Name: James
jmcwms's Tacoma Gallery
^ Agreed. I'd buy one!
Old 11-12-2011, 10:52 AM   #29
AZ it is a "dry heat"
supriseaztacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
supriseaztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
You know how you have the tap lights that are battery powered and that you can put anywhere? Something like that with our refinement that you can use to illuminate the cargo bed!
Times 100,000,000,000,000,000
Old 11-12-2011, 12:34 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
What about a rock light kit? One that's specifically designed for our trucks. Meaning the correct amount/length of wire. Instead of buying a universal led rock light kit (like I just picked up) and needing to get and add more wire, measure the distance, run the wire, etc.. it would just be a plug in, run your wires with leds already connected to the point of light locations, and secure them?

I am going to attempt to wire my lights this weekend. I can fire out the length of wire and everything, take notes, and let you guys know. I could even swing by your guys' shop since im in Az as well.
Forgive my ignorance - what's a 'rock' light?

FYI - Our headquarters are located in Virginia Beach, VA. I could however meet with you sometime when I'm in town as I live in AZ.
Old 11-12-2011, 12:59 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitbolt View Post
Center console light
Second the "can't believe no one asked" on this one.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:34 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oat View Post
Something that works on both 1st and 2nd gens...
Noted.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:44 PM   #35

[QUOTE=luk8272;4020681]Rock lights are undercarriage lights that you can trun on when night wheeling. Giving you and your spotter enhanced visibility, also aiding in working or your truck in the evenings or shop.

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthrea...058[/QUOTE]

Cool! Thanks for the 411.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:45 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsfilter View Post
A nice bikini for your model?
Too funny! But, we are in fact working on this!
Old 11-12-2011, 02:49 PM   #37
____livevil____
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyzeye designs View Post

FYI - Our headquarters are located in Virginia Beach, VA. I could however meet with you sometime when I'm in town as I live in AZ.
No worries, they are lights (typically led) under the vehicle shining down in front and behind the tires to spot at night. Requires a lot of wiring, and measuring that wiring. This is a guy on TW that retro'd some floods with HID's. Same effect, different technique.

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/...s/IMG_2796.jpg

Dammit! Lol. Post above me.
Old 11-12-2011, 03:08 PM   #38
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyzeye designs View Post

Lights under the truck that illuminate the ground so when you wheel at night you can see rocks

Edit- should refresh my phone more often
Old 11-12-2011, 03:25 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGloryFades View Post
Lights under the truck that illuminate the ground so when you wheel at night you can see rocks

Edit- should refresh my phone more often
Thanks!
Old 11-12-2011, 03:56 PM   #40
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Complete L.E.D. gauge/radio/clock light changing kit. With instructions! Orange doesn't work for me but i also don't want to have 3 different colored lights on the inside of my truck. Maybe colors that are very similar to the colors of our trucks. Red lights for me as mine in Impulse red.