Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What NEW products would you like FLYZEYE Designs to develop?

Old 11-12-2011, 04:09 PM   #41
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
Complete L.E.D. gauge/radio/clock light changing kit. With instructions! Orange doesn't work for me but i also don't want to have 3 different colored lights on the inside of my truck. Maybe colors that are very similar to the colors of our trucks. Red lights for me as mine in Impulse red.
Noted. I think there is someone here on TW already doing that. I need to look further into it b/c that blue dash is working for me.

Thanks for the input!
Old 11-12-2011, 04:11 PM   #42
ChopperCam has much to be proud ofChopperCam has much to be proud ofChopperCam has much to be proud ofChopperCam has much to be proud ofChopperCam has much to be proud ofChopperCam has much to be proud ofChopperCam has much to be proud ofChopperCam has much to be proud of

ChopperCam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
Complete L.E.D. gauge/radio/clock light changing kit. With instructions! Orange doesn't work for me but i also don't want to have 3 different colored lights on the inside of my truck. Maybe colors that are very similar to the colors of our trucks. Red lights for me as mine in Impulse red.

This x2!!
Old 11-12-2011, 04:13 PM   #43
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperCam View Post
This x2!!
Noted!
Old 11-12-2011, 05:17 PM   #44
Monkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud of
Marines:
Monkeyboy's Tacoma Gallery
It's worth pointing out that the 2012s have a different dash cluster. Also, the dash light is white on my 2012 AC Sport. Dunno about the other trims. Anyway, you may want to concentrate on the 05-11 tacos first - that orange is ugly.
Old 11-12-2011, 05:21 PM   #45
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
like the others said, convenience lighting basically.... (glove, center, bottom of doors when open, cargo, extra reverse) all would be really nice
Old 11-12-2011, 05:28 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy View Post
It's worth pointing out that the 2012s have a different dash cluster. Also, the dash light is white on my 2012 AC Sport. Dunno about the other trims. Anyway, you may want to concentrate on the 05-11 tacos first - that orange is ugly.
Indeed, you are correct. I checked out the 2012s a few days ago and confirmed the dimensions are essentially the same (with respect to our V1 / V2W case design.)

Regarding the Orange, we offer sseveral color schemes for those who prefer something other. Interestingly, the AMBER/Orange color, is by far the hottest seller to date.
Old 11-12-2011, 05:29 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
like the others said, convenience lighting basically.... (glove, center, bottom of doors when open, cargo, extra reverse) all would be really nice
Noted. Thanks for the input!
Old 11-12-2011, 05:57 PM   #48
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know about anyone else but I would like a light mounted underneath the truck where the lowering mechanism is for the spare tire. If you been on the side of the road @ night and have tried to lower the spare w/out any kind of light you know what I'm talking about.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:00 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
I dont know about anyone else but I would like a light mounted underneath the truck where the lowering mechanism is for the spare tire. If you been on the side of the road @ night and have tried to lower the spare w/out any kind of light you know what I'm talking about.
Noted. That certainly is a VERY dark area at night.

BTW, our V1 mounts magnetically as will the V2W - it's very likely that you could find a spot under the Taco for such needs.

Old 11-13-2011, 06:34 PM   #50
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Ok,

I will look into them
Old 11-13-2011, 07:04 PM   #51
06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ryan
06RadiantRed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsfilter View Post
A nice bikini for your model?
Yes, i think we are all waiting for this photo album before unleashing the real ideas.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:08 PM   #52
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Model up a kit to put LEDs in our lock switchs inside, A saw a member on here do it but it needed to be refined. Also lighting up the Auto on our window switch And making a led for the rear windows and passenger, I dont know how many times ive gone to roll down my window and rolled down the back one instead looking like an instant asshat.

Just a question, Im considering buying the Red center console light, Does anyone have any pictures of how it turns on and off, Cant really tell from Flyz website, Also whats with the custom halo colors...?
Old 11-14-2011, 12:43 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06RadiantRed View Post
Yes, i think we are all waiting for this photo album before unleashing the real ideas.
On this note, have a model lined up...
Old 11-14-2011, 12:57 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Model up a kit to put LEDs in our lock switchs inside, A saw a member on here do it but it needed to be refined. Also lighting up the Auto on our window switch And making a led for the rear windows and passenger, I dont know how many times ive gone to roll down my window and rolled down the back one instead looking like an instant asshat.

Just a question, Im considering buying the Red center console light, Does anyone have any pictures of how it turns on and off, Cant really tell from Flyz website, Also whats with the custom halo colors...?
Both the V1 and soon V2W, power ON and OFF with the same 3-position switch (OFF/Primary/Secondary). The difference with the V2W: Being wired into the Tacoma dimmer circuit, it will not illuminate unless the running lights/head lights are turned on - regardless of the switch position.

The exception: If the V2W is magnetically dismounted, it will operate by automatically switching to battery power. However, while mounted, the batteries are NOT consumed.

Halo colors: Standard for the V1 and V2W (TCMA-0511) is AMBER. To clarify, the halos are simply the illuminated 'rings' around the Touch-Sensitive Dimming Control (TSDC) contacts. We offer the following custom colors: RED, BLUE, GREEN.

Regarding custom colors: IF we don't have a color scheme that YOU want (primary/secondary/halo options) please let us know. We can custom build a unit for only $5 per custom. Example: BLUE/AMBER/BLUE would be $10 over the base price. Custom fees are in place to cover the additional labor envolved in producing a custom light made specifically for YOU.
Old 11-14-2011, 12:58 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
definitely stuff that will work on first gen...
lots of great idea in here, i only saw a few things i wouldnt buy and just b/c i dont need em.
maybe something that would throw light on the door buttons at least at the driver seat (you know- windows, locks, etc) im always hitting the wrong shit at night...
Noted.
Old 12-26-2011, 10:07 PM   #56
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoutheastTaco View Post
Cargo light built into third brake light.
Quote:
Glove box light?
Quote:
Originally Posted by splitbolt View Post
Center console light
x2 to all of these ideas. Also if you could take your already existing V2W and have the white secondary LED sync with the dome lights that would be really cool in my opinion. It would help light up the front cup holder area of the truck. I personally keep some things in that area
Old 01-16-2012, 02:07 PM   #57
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Darren, i dont know if this was already answered; but any plans for 01-04 design?
Old 01-16-2012, 04:24 PM   #58
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
...and engine compartment lighting.
this X2. but put it on a spool with the light on a magnet. that way it lights up the engine compartment with the flip of a switch. and if you need light elsewhere on the truck you could pull it out on a spool and magnet it near the work you need to do...like change a tire in the dark..

we had an late 80's chevy truck with this..and it was badass.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:01 PM   #59
rhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Robert
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
A website that allows your products to be shipped to Canada

Oh and lights for the cup holders (led rings) would be cool.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:17 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkindrublic View Post
x2 to all of these ideas. Also if you could take your already existing V2W and have the white secondary LED sync with the dome lights that would be really cool in my opinion. It would help light up the front cup holder area of the truck. I personally keep some things in that area
Cool Idea. Thanks for the suggestion.