Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What NEW products would you like FLYZEYE Designs to develop?

Old 02-25-2012, 11:43 AM   #61
myth01 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
myth01's Tacoma Gallery
How about lights for the center console and glove box that have built in switches, ie. magnetic switch, pressure switch. So we would only have to mount and bring a hot and ground
Old 02-25-2012, 06:10 PM   #62
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Bed lighting perhaps, plug and play kit where members just run the wires and plug it in. Have a switch that would energize the lights when the tailgate is open or a manual switch inside. Making an easy kit would make it a better seller!
Old 02-25-2012, 06:30 PM   #63
Redheadedrider113 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
Redheadedrider113's Tacoma Gallery
i know its already been said but i'm gunna reiterate it
STUFF FOR 1ST GENS
Old 02-25-2012, 08:06 PM   #64
Atomic47 is on a distinguished road

Name: Denis
Atomic47's Tacoma Gallery
it's been said earlier but...a third brake light that includes cargo lights.

Please
Old 02-25-2012, 10:55 PM   #65
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: EOD Tech
Name: Jake
ROGU3 PR3DATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
Bed lighting perhaps, plug and play kit where members just run the wires and plug it in. Have a switch that would energize the lights when the tailgate is open or a manual switch inside. Making an easy kit would make it a better seller!
x2
Old 02-26-2012, 04:53 PM   #66
2011tacotrd is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
2011tacotrd's Tacoma Gallery
Xwhatever this is needed...
Old 10-04-2012, 04:01 PM   #67
MCM78LC is on a distinguished road
MCM78LC's Tacoma Gallery
Some type of light that can shine on the 4WD knob in the 2012+ models that should have lit up with lights on in the first place. In another thread I found the "rcbs204 4x4 Illuminated Switch" but only works with 2005-2011 models. Maybe there will be a Flyzeye V2W second generation with an additional light on the upper LH corner to shine "up" on the 4WD selector knob? Yes, the knob is hidden by the steering wheel, but still, it would be helpful to see how far you are turning the knob and find the right position.

Same as others on the glovebox & center console mercury switch lights, footwell courtesy lights, and cargo lights for the bed that aren't integrated into the third brake light.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:11 PM   #68
StormTrooper
757 Taco has a brilliant future757 Taco has a brilliant future757 Taco has a brilliant future757 Taco has a brilliant future757 Taco has a brilliant future757 Taco has a brilliant future757 Taco has a brilliant future757 Taco has a brilliant future757 Taco has a brilliant future757 Taco has a brilliant future757 Taco has a brilliant future

Coast Guard: BM3 - Station New Haven, CT
Name: Tyler
757 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCM78LC View Post
Some type of light that can shine on the 4WD knob in the 2012+ models that should have lit up with lights on in the first place. In another thread I found the "rcbs204 4x4 Illuminated Switch" but only works with 2005-2011 models. Maybe there will be a Flyzeye V2W second generation with an additional light on the upper LH corner to shine "up" on the 4WD selector knob? Yes, the knob is hidden by the steering wheel, but still, it would be helpful to see how far you are turning the knob and find the right position.

Same as others on the glovebox & center console mercury switch lights, footwell courtesy lights, and cargo lights for the bed that aren't integrated into the third brake light.
x2 I had the same idea
Old 10-04-2012, 05:32 PM   #69
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Plug and play aftermarket led strip liscence plate light. I just had to wire in an led strip for my rear license plate cuz the 2 stock pieces were to big to put anywhere on my bumper. Then used a chunk of a craftsman tool box to cover it up.
Old 11-23-2013, 12:32 PM   #70
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
I think I said this before but some kind of light I can mount under my truck where you lower your spare tire from.(the mechanism you have to connect to,to lower the tire) Anyone who has had to lower that spare tire on a dark night will understand.
Old 11-23-2013, 02:34 PM   #71
flyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyzeye designs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM2 5"/54 Mount Captain, Small Arms Instructor, Ship's VBSS-Sweep Team Member & Lead Climber, Armory
Name: Darren
flyzeye designs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
I think I said this before but some kind of light I can mount under my truck where you lower your spare tire from.(the mechanism you have to connect to,to lower the tire) Anyone who has had to lower that spare tire on a dark night will understand.

To date, ALL FLYZEYE LED lighting can be remotely mounted to any ferrous metal (ie body and/or frame).

Suggestion noted.
Old 11-23-2013, 02:37 PM   #72
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyzeye designs View Post
Interesting spin... So, controllable bed lighting, yes?
YES!!