Highly considering selling my truck for something different. I really don't have the time with work and all to take any mods off except for maybe the camper top. What would be a reasonable price to ask?? I will probably list it for sale towards the end of November if everything goes as planned.
- 2005 4.0 6spd 4x4 (non-TRD) 90k miles. Runs excellent, lots of power
- Interior in good to excellent shape, normal ware and tare
- Alpine CD player, ipod interface, pioneer (top end) door speakers
- Jason (top of the line) camper top, Thule rack
- Exterior in good shape, some dings here and there, could use a good wax
- Donahoe (Icon) coilovers (10k miles) set at 2", Toytec AAL in the back, Bilstein 5100's all around. Rides like a dream
- 285/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs (10k miles), FJ wheels
- Relentless front powdercoated bumper, Hella 4000 offroad lights, new Warn M8000 w/ synthetic line
- 2010 black color matched grill with 2010 OEM headlights
Truck has been babied and never offroad. Oil changed every 3k along with all scheduled maintenance. Don't keep many records because I do all the work myself. Never had one single problem with this truck.
I'm really hoping to get around $18k. If that's not likely then I will probably keep the truck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Only pic that I currently have.