Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Reasonable price for my 05 4x4 6spd 90k miles??

Old 11-15-2011, 05:50 PM   #1
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
Reasonable price for my 05 4x4 6spd 90k miles??

Highly considering selling my truck for something different. I really don't have the time with work and all to take any mods off except for maybe the camper top. What would be a reasonable price to ask?? I will probably list it for sale towards the end of November if everything goes as planned.

- 2005 4.0 6spd 4x4 (non-TRD) 90k miles. Runs excellent, lots of power
- Interior in good to excellent shape, normal ware and tare
- Alpine CD player, ipod interface, pioneer (top end) door speakers
- Jason (top of the line) camper top, Thule rack
- Exterior in good shape, some dings here and there, could use a good wax
- Donahoe (Icon) coilovers (10k miles) set at 2", Toytec AAL in the back, Bilstein 5100's all around. Rides like a dream
- 285/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs (10k miles), FJ wheels
- Relentless front powdercoated bumper, Hella 4000 offroad lights, new Warn M8000 w/ synthetic line
- 2010 black color matched grill with 2010 OEM headlights

Truck has been babied and never offroad. Oil changed every 3k along with all scheduled maintenance. Don't keep many records because I do all the work myself. Never had one single problem with this truck.

I'm really hoping to get around $18k. If that's not likely then I will probably keep the truck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Only pic that I currently have.

Old 11-15-2011, 06:19 PM   #2
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
good looking truck glws
Old 11-15-2011, 06:23 PM   #3
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianTaco View Post
good looking truck glws

Thanks dude
Old 11-16-2011, 10:02 AM   #4
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
If for some strange reason the lucky person who buys this dosnt want the winch, I will be more then happy to take it off your hands.

Glws, great looking truck!
Old 11-16-2011, 10:05 AM   #5
rollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
rollin904's Tacoma Gallery
Dang if you were closer I'd buy that cap!
Old 11-16-2011, 10:08 AM   #6
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post
Never had one single problem with this truck.
So you have multiple problems at the same time?
I'm just messin, I would buy that in a heartbeat if I liked a black truck.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:20 PM   #7

Thanks for the support guys. It will make someone a nice one.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #8
jroper81 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Josh
jroper81's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have the camper top?
Old 09-04-2012, 07:22 PM   #9
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
id put a sign on it for 20k. out here it would go really fast.

or take it to your favorite dealer and see what they would give you. that truck would spice up any lot, you may get a respectable number as they can jack the price up further and let people finance it. let them deal with the headache of final sale. i tried to sell a couple of my vehicles ive had myself. the only time it went smooth was when i sold my very first yota, impossible to make street legal, impossible to even register, for 250$.

other than that its always "i can give you half now" or "would you consider payments?". . . . . .most people looking for a used vehicle suck.