Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New Colorado Off Road (Full Video)

Old 11-16-2011, 12:21 PM   #1
TACOMANATOR
TRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TRDBandit's Tacoma Gallery
New Colorado Off Road (Full Video)

Check out the new Colorado Off Road (full video)

http://youtu.be/nLi4foCPPjs
Old 11-16-2011, 12:36 PM   #2
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
why am i not surprised that you are the first to comment on the thread location...
Old 11-16-2011, 12:37 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
why am i not surprised that you are the first to comment on the thread location...
IDK. Why aren't you?
Old 11-16-2011, 12:39 PM   #4
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
at least most of the trucks in the video are 2nd gens....so his placement isn't completely off
Old 11-16-2011, 12:41 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Ok my bad. I can't see the video because work blocks it. I thought it was a video of the new Chevy Colorado that's why I said what I did. I checked the video with my phone only to find out that I derped it.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:45 PM   #6
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery

i'm glad my work doesn't pull that shit...

although it would be for their benefit if they did! i spend a lot of time watching youtube shit
Old 11-16-2011, 12:46 PM   #7
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
anyway....

WE WANT MOAR!!!!

gotta figure out how to get those other video clips in this...
Old 11-16-2011, 02:48 PM   #8
TACOMANATOR
TRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBandit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
anyway....

WE WANT MOAR!!!!

gotta figure out how to get those other video clips in this...
Ya man. I can get more in of we can get Matt's clips to work!
Old 11-19-2011, 11:15 AM   #9
TACOMANATOR

If you like it, vote for it here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ml#post4045182

Give NYCO A PM with your votes
Old 11-19-2011, 11:41 AM   #10
kessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to beholdkessler89 is a splendid one to behold

kessler89's Tacoma Gallery
awesome vid and beautiful country!! i def live in the wrong state and i'm not gonna lie, i'm a little jealous
Old 11-19-2011, 12:20 PM   #11
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome video. Colorado FTW! MTB and offroad heaven. I'm really not sure why I live where I live.....oh well, someday.
Keep up the good work guys so I can live vicariously through your vids.
Old 11-19-2011, 12:30 PM   #12
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
xwillx93's Tacoma Gallery
Wahhh way to make me homesick!
I had to move to Florida last summer..needless to say, i can hit up more puddles than Colorado
Old 11-19-2011, 12:58 PM   #13
TACOMANATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
Awesome video. Colorado FTW! MTB and offroad heaven. I'm really not sure why I live where I live.....oh well, someday.
Keep up the good work guys so I can live vicariously through your vids.
LOL ya its pretty fun out here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwillx93 View Post
Wahhh way to make me homesick!
I had to move to Florida last summer..needless to say, i can hit up more puddles than Colorado
Haha what about snow and huge mountains

Quote:
Originally Posted by kessler89 View Post
awesome vid and beautiful country!! i def live in the wrong state and i'm not gonna lie, i'm a little jealous
Thanks man.

Everyone Vote!