LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Upgrades or.......

Old 11-16-2011, 02:41 PM   #1
T A C O M A is a jewel in the roughT A C O M A is a jewel in the roughT A C O M A is a jewel in the rough

T A C O M A's Tacoma Gallery
Upgrades or.......

should i upgrade my truck when I get enough money or buy this>>>>> http://members.shaw.ca/purrfound/Ava...ens-Serval.htm

Yes, these are legal where im from
Old 11-16-2011, 02:46 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Hmmm. I love cats and would probably burn the cash on a Savannah but I think I would work on the truck first.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:51 PM   #4
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Your fucking crazy dropping 8k on an animal, Itd be tight but dude... Its a living thing... Meaning... You know.... "That" will happen sooner or later... I say put it towards your truck man. Least the truck doesnt claw your shit.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:52 PM   #5
T A C O M A is a jewel in the roughT A C O M A is a jewel in the roughT A C O M A is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Your fucking crazy dropping 8k on an animal, Itd be tight but dude... Its a living thing... Meaning... You know.... "That" will happen sooner or later... I say put it towards your truck man. Least the truck doesnt claw your shit.
Truck depreciates and can be in an accident.....BTW its a serval not a savanah
Old 11-16-2011, 02:54 PM   #6
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T A C O M A View Post
Truck depreciates and can be in an accident.....BTW its a serval not a savanah
Thats what i was thinking, it is inevitable the cat will die, but a truck can get totalled out this weekend for all we know (god forbid)....

Go with what you want to man
Old 11-16-2011, 02:56 PM   #7
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Holy crap this is incredible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdbSnmetciU

My cat stalks me in my sleep. I'd always have 1 eye open with one of these in the house!
Old 11-16-2011, 02:57 PM   #8
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

8,650... For a declawed animal... IDK man thats a whole lot of mods to a truck!
Old 11-16-2011, 02:58 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
8,650... For a declawed animal... IDK man thats a whole lot of mods to a truck!
i would not declaw it
Old 11-16-2011, 03:05 PM   #10
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Damn a cheetah for 8 grand. I think these are legal in TX???
Old 11-16-2011, 03:12 PM   #11
Reel Tuff is just really niceReel Tuff is just really niceReel Tuff is just really niceReel Tuff is just really niceReel Tuff is just really nice

Name: Gary
Reel Tuff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T A C O M A View Post
i would not declaw it
Glad to hear that! I in my opinion, think exotic animals should be free in their natural habitat.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:55 PM   #12

They should be free, in there natural habitat, Not a house pet. Granted im sure you have a big back yard maybe... But still... If they are meant to be wild you shouldnt raise them any other way. I surely would be declawing it if i bought one, No way in hell id take a chance for either myself or someone else getting hurt and me getting sued.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:01 PM   #13
XMF - Extreme Mexican Food fo Life!
fajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud offajitas21 has much to be proud of

Name: Lee
fajitas21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes, these are legal where im from
This quote cracked me up because I read it out of context.

Like an illegal alien, if they get caught, it's back across the border you go!

Also:

Quote:
Damn a cheetah for 8 grand. I think these are legal in TX???
Hell, they pretty much let us do anything in Texas. IT'S WHY I LOVE THIS PLACE! However, it's also why I check for gators in peoples ponds too...
Old 11-16-2011, 08:13 PM   #14
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post

My cat stalks me in my sleep. I'd always have 1 eye open with one of these in the house!
thats INSANE!!! those things r hugeeee
Old 11-16-2011, 08:25 PM   #15
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post

Mutha Eff dude!! That was a ninja cat attack!! Sheet!!
Old 11-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #16
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
F**K i HATE little house cats. I Would HATE this Big Bas***D to only cause i think it would scare the sh*t out if me
Old 11-16-2011, 08:33 PM   #17
Xbox GT: Yodaman8806
Underdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Ground Support Shop Foreman/HAZMAT NCO, 1916 SPT BTN, 699th Maintenance Co.
Name: Matt
Underdog777's Tacoma Gallery
Better off just getting a full blown lion. Anyone can get past a dog. Nobody fucks with a lion.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:35 PM   #18
Crunchy Taco
blacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
blacktaco21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog777 View Post
Better off just getting a full blown lion. Anyone can get past a dog. Nobody fucks with a lion.
x2 or a monkey who knows Karate
Old 11-16-2011, 08:43 PM   #19
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
So awsome! I dont know if I would spend that kind of money on a pet, but they are awsome cats!
I say get the Serval, just bc a pet like that is irreplaceable, truck however is.... I wouldnt declaw it though, what if it has to protect itself one day...