LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Pics of all tacos with 3 inch lifts and 18's!!!

Old 04-01-2010, 08:12 AM   #42
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
X2!! I really like my DG's but I think ima try the Trail Grapplers for my next set around.
I was thinking about that too actually. But I LOVE the sidewalls on the DG's
Old 04-01-2010, 08:24 AM   #43
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
I was thinking about that too actually. But I LOVE the sidewalls on the DG's
Yeah the sidewalls rock on the DG's!!! But I am just going to go with something different. Might as well, its gona make our wallets small either way we go!!
Old 04-01-2010, 12:16 PM   #44
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yeah the sidewalls rock on the DG's!!! But I am just going to go with something different. Might as well, its gona make our wallets small either way we go!!
No kidding, Ive been looking at new tires and once I add all 4 to the cart I look at the price and
Old 04-01-2010, 12:32 PM   #45
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
No kidding, Ive been looking at new tires and once I add all 4 to the cart I look at the price and
Haha , seriously!!! I got my DG's off of ebay and saved quite a bit of money.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:37 PM   #47

Quote:
Haha , seriously!!! I got my DG's off of ebay and saved quite a bit of money.
Yea I remember you tellin me about that, Lucky!
Maybe I'll start buying new tires one at a time, eventually I'll make it to all 4!
Old 04-01-2010, 02:00 PM   #48
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Yea I remember you tellin me about that, Lucky!
Maybe I'll start buying new tires one at a time, eventually I'll make it to all 4!
Sounds like a plan and a half to me!!
Old 05-31-2010, 08:07 AM   #49
kdman22 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kory
kdman22's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-15-2010, 09:08 AM   #50
What could go wrong?
Biff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to allBiff is a name known to all

Biff's Tacoma Gallery
I will be joining your little club soon. I have Cooper Zeon's (285/60/18) sitting in my garage right now, Billies on the way and Method 18x9 race off road race wheels somewhere in transit in the great US of A.

I can't wait. I will post pictures when done. Thanks for the incentive boys!
Old 02-08-2011, 04:41 PM   #51
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 02-08-2011, 04:54 PM   #52
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I found this pic using Google. Does it belong to anyone on here?

Old 12-29-2012, 11:32 AM   #53
TRD2013Chris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD2013Chris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD2013Chris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD2013Chris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD2013Chris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD2013Chris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD2013Chris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD2013Chris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD2013Chris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD2013Chris is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD2013Chris is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: chris
TRD2013Chris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
I found this pic using Google. Does it belong to anyone on here?

Does anyone know what kind of rims these are??
Old 12-29-2012, 12:07 PM   #54
TRDfarmerTN is on a distinguished road
TRDfarmerTN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD2013Chris View Post
Does anyone know what kind of rims these are??
XD Hoss wheels