Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Biggest size tire youve fit on a stock setup

Old 11-17-2011, 11:15 PM   #1
Im that one guy!!! Who did that one thing...
mizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
mizicko705's Tacoma Gallery
Biggest size tire youve fit on a stock setup

Whats the biggest size tire youve fit on a stock setup. I wanna get some Bf goodrichs but i need them now (as my tires need to be changed) but its only gonna be a couple months until i get my lift and finders. what size tire can i get away with so i can keep um later.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:16 PM   #3
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Do you want to trim? If not 265/75/16 is the biggest you can run stock, no trimming.

EDIT: OZ beat my to it.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:20 PM   #4
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
I would think the stockers, if you want all the performance without rubbing
Old 11-17-2011, 11:20 PM   #5
Im that one guy!!! Who did that one thing...
mizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizicko705 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
mizicko705's Tacoma Gallery
I have a sport and i wanna keep the 17" rim

But im gonna be getting new glass in a couple months
Old 11-17-2011, 11:21 PM   #6
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizicko705 View Post
265/70/17 or 255/75/17
Old 11-18-2011, 01:48 AM   #7
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizicko705 View Post

But im gonna be getting new glass in a couple months
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
265/70/17 or 255/75/17
Your question has been answered. If you wait you can get bigger tires after the lift and glass.

If your going glass I guess your going long travel?
Old 11-18-2011, 02:43 AM   #8
leveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
leveltwo's Tacoma Gallery
your answer is at the top of the page...if you aren't logged in...

Old 11-18-2011, 05:46 AM   #9
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by leveltwo View Post
your answer is at the top of the page...if you aren't logged in...

The problem is that the answer is at the top of WHEELS AND TIRES FORUM, which this thread is not in.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:48 AM   #10
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
The problem is that the answer is at the top of WHEELS AND TIRES FORUM, which this thread is not in.

Everything goes in second gen... because it regards a second gen or the op drives one lol.