Just a newbie (lurker for awhile) with questions and looking for help, and I have the done the searches as best as I could. Here is a list that I have put together to have someone ask as they check a truck out for me. This would be 12 hours from where I live when roads are good and I need a truck.
Looking at 2006 access cab 6 speed, TRD Off Road, with tow package 120,000 Km in Canada
1) vibration at speed
2) Cold starting -block heater- I will be having -40 weather
3) A Trac- was only an option this year?
4) Wheel alignment (just done) hiding a recurring problem?
5) Clutch replaced? was this a problem for this year?
6) Air Conditioner fan squeal
7) speed bump clunk in rear end over speed bump?
Now my questions:
1. Are there other things that should be looked at?
2. Are there simple checks to do to identify problems?
3. Which are serious problems and which are simple to fix or live with?